Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Workaholics love to work and rarely become stressed from working. Their mood suffers when they miss work, but they are able to make it up by working from home. Workaholics make the best employees.
- Workaholics will use the "Work Hard" tone by default while working.
- Workaholics will become less stressed while working, and receive a positive moodlet while at work.
- Workaholic teens and children won't become stressed as easily as other Sims while at school.
- Workaholics will receive a negative moodlet if they are not at work when they are supposed to be.
- Workaholics gain fun while doing, helping, or being helped with homework.
- Workaholics complete homework 27.8% faster.
- Children and teens who receive homework help from a Workaholic complete it 27.8% faster.
- Workaholics benefit from all majors in college.
- Workaholics don't enjoy listening to other Sims "Complain about Work". Workaholic children and teens won't autonomously complain about school.
- Workaholics prefer to watch the history channel on the television.
- Workaholics can check up on work using their cellphone.
- Workaholics can work at home using the computer to raise their job performance.
- Workaholic Sims can "Discuss Work" with any employed Sims rather than just their co-workers or boss.
Possible Lifetime Wishes
- CEO of a Mega Corporation
- World Renowned Surgeon
- Jack of all Trades
- Renaissance Sim
- Superstar Actor
- The Workaholic trait actually doesn't have any impact on how much Sims gain the job performance. The Ambitious trait, on the other hand, causes Sims to earn job performance a bit faster.
- In The Sims 3 for Wii, it conflicts with Procrastinator and Easy Going.
- Workaholics will reject the "Joke about Work" interaction, or when being asked about job if they are unemployed.[confirmation needed]
- If the client of an Architectural Designer has the Workaholic trait, they will award 20 points per desk.
- Alien's brain power need decays more slowly if they are working, while having a Couch Potato or Absent Minded trait will make it decay more quickly.
- The "Missing Work" moodlet also applies for Sims who have been arrested during working hours of the Criminal career, causing them to become more stressed than other Sims when arrested.
- Workaholic Sims can still become stressed from certain work-related Opportunities the same as any other Sim, regardless of how high their Fun motive bar was before the opportunity was started.
|Likes Work||Workaholics get this moodlet whenever they are at work. It won't appear for Workaholics who work self-employed.|
|Missing Work||Workaholics will get this moodlet if they are missing work. It will drain the Fun motive quickly.|