|A verdant, sprawling region of lush bayous and rolling plantation land that is home to aristocratic farmers, southern gentry, and swamp-dwellers. Willow Creek is a diverse blend of rich tradition, understated grandeur and true salt-of-the-earth hospitality.|
|Game||The Sims 4|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Slumber amidst sophisticated gardens and enjoy the city's namesake willows
Take in the sights of the old ferryboat along the Willow Creek Canal. She lights up the night!
Home to Bob Pancakes
Stroll around Courtyard Lane for a chance to see the legendary Bob Pancakes!
Neighborhoods[edit | edit source]
Willow Creek consists of six neighborhoods with one secret lot, separated from other neighborhoods. Four neighborhoods have up to five residential lots each, with the fifth consisting of four community lots, while the sixth neighborhood is a large community park.
Secret Lot[edit | edit source]
Lots[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 16 residential lots and 5 community lots in Willow Creek.
Residential Lots[edit | edit source]
Inhabited[edit | edit source]
- Cypress Terrace, owned by Spencer-Kim-Lewis
- Garden Essence, owned by BFF
- Ophelia Villa, owned by Goth
- Pique Hearth, owned by Pancakes
Uninhabited[edit | edit source]
- Brook Bungalow
- Crick Cabana
- Daisy Hovel
- Rindle Rose
- Riverside Roost
- Steamlet Single
- Umbrage Manor
Empty Lots[edit | edit source]
Community Lots[edit | edit source]
- The Blue Velvet - Nightclub
- Magnolia Blossom - Park
- Movers & Shakers - Gym
- Municipal Muses - Museum
- Willow Creek Archives - Library
Families[edit | edit source]
New families[edit | edit source]
- BFF household Garden Essence
- Summer Holiday, Travis Scott, Liberty Lee
- Free spirit Liberty, cheerful Summer, and geeky Travis are unlikely friends, and nothing can come between these three. Except perhaps the growing feelings both Summer and Liberty have for Travis...
- Pancakes family Pique Hearth
- Bob Pancakes, Eliza Pancakes
- Poor, poor Bob and Eliza – have they ever been happy? It seems there's nothing one can do to please the other. Just what is keeping this couple together? Or, conversely, what is the spark that will finally drive them apart?
- Spencer-Kim-Lewis family Cypress Terrace
- Alice Spencer-Kim, Dennis Kim, Olivia Kim-Lewis, Eric Lewis, Vivian Lewis
- Okay, here's the breakdown: Dennis Kim and Lydia Spencer had a daughter named Alice Spencer-Kim, then divorced. Alice married Eric Lewis and had her own little girl, Olivia Kim-Lewis. They live with Alice's dad (Dennis, remember?) and Eric's mom, Vivian Lewis. Hey, no one ever said family was easy!
Returning Family[edit | edit source]
- Goth family Ophelia Villa
- Mortimer Goth, Bella Goth, Cassandra Goth, Alexander Goth
- The Goths are an aristocratic family with a dreary aura. Between Mortimer writing macabre stories and Bella's mysterious disappearances will Cassandra and Alexander grow up to be gloomy, too?
Climate[edit | edit source]
With The Sims 4: Seasons installed, Willow Creek experiences four distinct seasons with hot, stormy summers, and cold winters that can include snow and blizzards. Spring and fall are transitional seasons that also experience significant precipitation.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "The Sims - Vibrant Neighborhoods - Official Site". Retrieved on 4 October 2014.