Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Vegetarian Sims never choose to eat meat, and doing so causes them to quickly become ill.
- Vegetarians live longer than other Sims.
- Vegetarians will get disgusted and nauseous from eating meat.
- Vegetarians prefer to watch the gardening channel on the television.
- Vegetarians will learn to prepare vegetarian alternatives dishes when practicing the Cooking skill. Originally, only vegetarians can prepare vegetarian dishes from the fridge. With Showtime, Sims can learn vegetarian dishes from learning the other recipes.
- Vegetarians can "complain about meat".
- Other Sims can "applaud vegetarianism" towards vegetarians as a friendly interaction. They can also "mock vegetarianism" as a mean interaction.
- A household with at least one member with the vegetarian trait can prepare vegetarian cuisine.
- Vegetarian vampires must consume plasma fruit or plasma juice from the fridge. Drinking from other Sims will make them nauseous.
- Vegetarians don't have problems eating ingredients such as eggs and cheese.
- This trait does not conflict with the angler trait, even though Vegetarians become nauseous from eating fish.
- Simmunity lifetime reward makes vegetarians immune from being sick by eating meat. Vegetarians will still get the "Disgusted" moodlet however.
- Here's a list of vegetarian alternative dishes which are fine for vegetarians to eat:
- Most foods are consumable by vegetarians. Only certain food containing meat may cause vegetarians to be nauseous. Below is a list of food that contain meat, other than the ones with alternative dishes: