Vampire lore is a skill in The Sims 4: Vampires. This skill helps vampires become stronger and can also help Sims make a cure for vampirism. It is also the first adult skill children may acquire without having to maximize one of their child skills.
Learning[edit | edit source]
The Sims 4 Vampires introduces the all-new Vampire Lore Skill. Sims can master Vampire Lore by researching “Vampire Secrets” on a computer, asking others about Vampire History, or reading unlocked Vampire Books. Sims with a higher Vampire Lore Skill will unlock special interactions, crafts, recipes and drinks. This skill is essential for vampires.
The Vampire based skill books (Encyclopedia Vampirica) can only be purchased at Level 2 Vampire Lore via the Vampire Secrets interaction on the computer.
Once a Sim reaches level 2 of the Vampire Lore Skill, they can purchase Vampire Tomes by using the Vampire Secrets > Purchase Vampire Tomes interaction on a computer. As a Sim levels up, they will continue to unlock all editions of the book. Each book allows Sims to raise their Vampire Lore to a certain level.
Encyclopedia Vamprica[edit | edit source]
- Encyclopedia Vampirica Volume 1 (§75)
Level up to Vampire Lore Level 6
- Encyclopeida Vampirica Volume 2 (§150)
Level up to Vampire Lore Level 10
- Encyclopedia Vampirica Volume 3 (§250)
Level up to Vampire Lore Level 13
- Ultimate Vampire Tome (§1000)
Level up to Vampire Lore Level 15
- Plasma Jane (§8)
Vampires-only. Will make regular Sims and other life states sick.
- Sunlight Reversal Cocktail (§27)
Vampires-only. Protects them temporarily from being harmed by sunlight.
- Vampire Resistance Cocktail (§25)
Protects temporarily from vampiric mind-altering abilities. Vampires can create this but cannot drink it.
- Draught of Reconfiguration (§1000)
Vampires-only. Resets power points.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Level 1 – This Sim is delving deep into researching vampires. There is a lot of knowledge to unlock by continuing to research!
- Level 2 – VonFlavius Vampire Emporium is now unlocked. Sims can now purchase Encyclopedia Vampirica Vol 1 on the Computer under Vampire Secrets.
- Level 3 – Sims can now order Plasma Packs on the Computer.
- Level 4 – Sims can now make Plasma Packs from Fish or Frogs.
- Level 5 – Sims can now make Garlic Braids, Garlic Wreaths, and Garlic Garlands from available garlic harvestables in their inventory.
- Level 6 – Sims can now purchase Encyclopedia Vampirica Vol 2 on the Computer under Vampire Secrets.
- Level 7 – Sims can now Share Vampire Knowledge with other Sims.
- Level 8 – Sims can now purchase Plasma Fruit, Wolfsbane, and Sixam Mosquito Trap seeds from the computer.
- Level 9 – Sims can now prepare Plasma Fruit Salad and the Plasma Jane drink.
- Level 10 – Sims can now purchase Encyclopedia Vampirica Vol 3 on the Computer under Vampire Secrets.
- Level 11 – Sims can now craft the Sunlight Reversal Cocktail on the Bar.
- Level 12 – Sims can now craft the Vampire Resistance Cocktail on the Bar.
- Level 13 – Sims can now purchase Ultimate Vampire Tome on the Computer under Vampire Secrets.
- Level 14 – Sims can now make the Draught of Reconfiguration on the Bar.
- Level 15 – Sims can now craft the Ultimate Vampire Cure on the Bar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first skill in The Sims series to have more than ten levels. The learning speed for each level is significantly faster to compensate.