wanna be friends?
hello. my name is allie and i would like to friend request you. your profile is very neat and i agree COMPLETELY to it. please, please feel free to post on my talk page.
- I know. Sorry. My power went out right after I sent you the message. :/ —Random Ranaun (Talk to me!) 03:30, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
Xo? Your avatar... it's Karen from Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town! I played that years ago, and upon seeing the familiar face, I dusted off the old GBA game box to check, and I was right. Ahaha, good times. My little sister now has that game, I gave it to her. You made my day, haha. Thalectrik 21:11, April 14, 2011 (UTC)thalectrik
Nomination for rollback
- She already did accept them on the IRC. Ѧüя◎ґ 00:10, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
I will approve your rollback nomination, but not until you've gone to the requests for rollback page and accepted your nomination. Please leave me a message on my talk page once you've done this. Thanks! -- LostInRiverview talk · blog 01:49, April 17, 2011 (UTC)
- In that case, your nomination has been approved; congratulations. If you have any questions on how to use the rollback tool, please leave a message on my talk page. -- LostInRiverview talk · blog 01:54, April 17, 2011 (UTC)
I reply to you. :3
- Oh sorry it was typo because it was accidental, thanks for notifying :)! --Guilherme Guerreiro (talk here) 16:18, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Hello Tulle how are you? :D could I ask you to give your opinion on my Fanon:Susan Richest? Thank you! --Guilherme Guerreiro (talk here) 20:07, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
Fanon Administratorship ending, Administrative Projects
This message is to inform you that, as of July 1, 2011, Fanon Administrators will no longer exist on The Sims Wiki. Instead, The Sims Wiki is implementing a new system of Administrative projects for administrators. You are not losing administrative rights during this switch - after the switch, you will be made a full-fledged administrator. As such you are required to select at least two administrative projects to work in. Descriptions of each position are available on the administrative projects page, and applications can be made on this application page. Until July 1, 2011, you should continue to conduct your business as a Fanon Administrator.
- None of the projects are "full", but keep in mind that your first choices may not be possible if they're what everyone else also wants to do. Try to list three projects you'd like to work on, and the rest will work itself out. -- LostInRiverview talk · blog 05:43, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey Tulle. How have you been? Sorry for being late, but I would like to wish you a happy birthday! --BobNewbie ∞(Talk)∞ 13:32, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
- No problem ;). BobNewbie ∞(Talk)∞ 18:18, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
- You are welcome :p! --Guilherme Guerreiro (talk here) 18:33, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
Administrative Projects are live
Hello. As of today, Administrative projects have gone live for the wiki! Please read over this information blog immediately for more information, including links to your administrative project pages. If you are unsure which projects you are a member of, consult the Administrative Projects list. If you are not a member of an administrative project, apply now.
This is a reminder that you have yet to sign up for Administrative Projects. Due to community consent, Administrative Projects are mandatory for all administrators. Failure to sign up for two projects will subject you to loss of Administratorship. Please go to the project application page and submit an application for two projects as soon as possible.
Your sysop flags
Hi there, as you haven't picked an Administrative project in a reasonable amount of time, your sysop flags have been revoked. However, you still have your rollback rights and you are free to request administratorship again when you wish to. Thanks for understanding! Lost Labyrinth • (c) • (b) 09:58, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
- I understand that it may not be your fault but unfortunately, I can't make an exception (as a couple of others have been inactive too). Like I said, you are free to request administratorship again if you really want to. Lost Labyrinth • (c) • (b) 10:29, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
Hi there ^_^! I wanted to inform you that I'm moving my account, via Special:Contact, Guilherme Guerreiro to RoseGui, I'm letting you know so that you can recognize me in the future. Thank you! --Guilherme Guerreiro (talk here) 17:36, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
|A Birthday cake for you!|
|I know you haven't been active recently, but... just wanted to offer you a cake? --k6ka (talk | contribs) 21:27, July 19, 2014 (UTC)|