Eryghyumgmguymjyffyh d y
Banned from ChatEdit
Due to your unacceptable behavior in Chat, you have been banned from the Chat for 3 days for spamming after being warned. Please read our Chat rules before you return. You may ask me any questions related to your ban on my talk page. Please note that any more disruptive behavior may result in an on-wiki block or a longer ban from Chat. Thank you. ―ฬђ talk 10:17, July 21, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Edit conflictEdit
- Look in the history of my user page. DO NOT COPY-AND-PASTE THE USERBOXES. --CreationBeTheWorld23 09:39, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
- Look in the history and you'll understand. --CreationBeTheWorld23 09:51, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
- I do not remember what userboxes I had except for User green, User Irish, Bring Bella Back and Fan Dogs. Add those please! --CreationBeTheWorld23 09:56, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Unsavory CharlatanEdit
I suggest you get SimPE installed if you haven't already. And then figure out what NPC household he belonged to, and then move him back in with those NPCs. Once you've gained the experience with doing that stuff that is.
But once you've done that, you'd also need to move him out of your Sim's household through SimPE. It may or may not be too late to fix your neighbourhood, but best of luck. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 00:01, May 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you for your cooperation. My twin brother installed SimPE a few weeks ago, and he is experienced in that kind of stuff, so I'll ask him to fix my game. I added the Unsavory Charlatan as an accident when I placed the Tombstone of Life and Death on the lot. ---Myina (age 16) 07:42, May 2, 2019 (UTC)
- I've done worse things with my game, since I do like to experiment a lot with various NPCs. I remember when I interacted with carpool drivers, which caused buy mode and build mode to be locked for the household that I was currently playing. Thankfully installing expansion packs undid the corruption to those households that were affected. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 08:11, May 2, 2019 (UTC)
|Reason(s) for Block: Vandalism
For more information about wiki blocks, please go here.