Please do NOT change the key traits in lifetime wish page! While I understand where you got your source from, the source is not accurate. I'm fairly certain that Carl himself obtained the information from observation, not from digging the data from the game files. Nikel Talk – Vote! 09:55, August 3, 2014 (UTC)
Social group townies' careersEdit
Why did you remove the preset careers of social group townies from Magic neighborhood? They had these careers when viewed in SimPE... Do they lose their careers once they're loaded to the game? Nikel Talk – Vote! 12:20, August 17, 2014 (UTC)
- I just checked. They have preset careers and they keep them when loaded to the game. Be careful when you remove some information. Nikel Talk – Vote! 13:17, August 17, 2014 (UTC)
- In addition to what Nikel23 has said, I would advise you to double check whether or not the said information you remove is incorrect. You should check both inside the game and in the SimPE game files before concluding your edits. That information you removed was correct and it didn't need to be removed.
|Reason for Block: Sock Puppetry
Block Length: one week
You have been blocked from editing The Sims wiki for the reason(s) stated above. Repeating this behavior, or breaking other wiki policies may result in additional, longer-lasting blocks or other actions against your account.
Please note that you may be allowed to request that this block be removed. Please see this page for details.
For more information about wiki blocks, please go here.
- I'm glad that at least you'd respond to my message this time. LostInRiverview has brought up this topic over Talk:Lifetime wish#Key traits for us to settle this. I've also explained my reasoning of my edits there. We should try to settle this without further edit warring, hopefully.
- Also on your side note, I did find the page calling your name creepy, as if it's actually waiting for you. It's actually a joke. I didn't specifically write your name on my user page, but the username of anyone who reads that will appear there. Nikel Talk – Vote! 17:15, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
I have started a discussion on Talk:Lifetime wish, trying to settle the argument between you and Nikel23 regarding the list of key traits on the Lifetime wish list. Nikel has stated in the past that his source is the game code, but as far as I can tell you haven't provided your source of information. If you could provide your information source, it would be very helpful towards resolving this conflict. -- LostInRiverview talk ~ blog 08:07, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
Adding additional information about the Social class townies' careers Edit
Please stop adding all this extra information about the social class townies' careers, because the information is 1) Unnecessary, and 2) Potentially false.
I really can't be there to revert every single edit you make, like a servant. So please be more careful when you add information, and take the time to consider whether it is actually needed. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 21:50, September 20, 2014 (UTC)
Caution: Edit warring Editedit war. An edit war is when two or more editors that disagree with each other continually revert each other's edits instead of focusing on discussion to resolve the dispute. Edit warring can result in your being blocked from editing, as edit warring is disruptive and only fuels disputes, not resolve it. If you are in a disagreement with another edit, do not continue to revert, and instead engage with the other edit on the article's talk page.
- Please read the above following. Edit warring can result in your being blocked from editing. Please resolve editing disputes through consensus, not through reverts. --k6ka (talk | contribs) 21:05, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
Traits that benefit majorsEdit
I saw you remove Burglar trait from Business major several times, but you undid those edits because somehow you broke the content. I don't know how the contents got broken, but I assume you used Visual Editor? If so, I suggest you use Source Editor instead, which will prevent you from breaking the codes.
As for the trait removal and addition of Computer Whiz to Technology major... I advise you to stop. This information is legitimate. Did you actually check it yourself, or did you just make your own assumptions? I know that these traits are already right, so I'm taking it you didn't actually check it yourself, did you? So, please don't change the traits. Nikel Talk – Vote! 18:14, November 16, 2014 (UTC)
Edit warring moved to discussion Edit
I have noticed that there has been a case of edit warring with the Contrary family related to their social-economic status. I have moved it to the talk page to be discussed. Please chime in. -- Icemandeaf (talk) 21:05, November 19, 2014 (UTC)
We've had back-and-forth edit warring in Writing article. You claimed that Loser doesn't help with Humor genre, while Good Sense of Humor does (and also changed the Writing skill requirement for Humor genre). On the other hand, I kept claiming otherwise. We should settle this, so please head to the discussion here. Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:25, January 2, 2015 (UTC)
15 Years of The Sims, 10 Years of The Sims Wiki!Edit
Hello Sims2fan1998! It's the 15th anniversary of The Sims, and the 10th anniversary of The Sims Wiki!We wanted to say thanks for all of your contributions to improve and develop The Sims Wiki! Happy Simming, for many more years to come!
Image credit: WikiBuilder1147 · This message was delivered to you by your robot friend, K6kaBOT, at 00:11, February 7, 2015 (UTC).
You are receiving this message because you are a recent active contributor or valued community member. To opt-out of future messages, or if you have any questions or comments, please contact my operator. Thanks!