Please remember that fanon pages must be started with "Fanon:" when creating them. Ѧüя◎ґ 14:26, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- And remember that it also includes the families and households. I re-linked some like "River Family" to "Fanon:River family" with lowercase "f", and "Adventurous household (The Sims 3: Showtime)" to "Fanon:Adventurous household", because obviously it belongs to you. Nikel Talk 14:33, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for remembering me ..
- P☺tte®n!a 01:37, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, Nikel. Yes. I just learn it, thank you.P☺tte®n!a (talk) 09:26, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
Basically, you need to add the following code:
<font face="cambria"> <span style="text-shadow:purple 0px 2px 2px;">
The top is to change the font face, and the bottom is to add shadow effect to your signature. You can change the shadow color or the numbers for different effects. I don't know the exact function of each numbers, but give it a try in your preview for different customization! Here's the example:
<font face="cambria">[[User:Potternia|<span style="text-shadow:purple 0 2px 2px;">P☺tte®n!a</span>]] ([[User talk:Potternia|talk]])</font>
Yes. Because I forget when I close the tabs and open again, it not automatic login.
Potternia (talk) 11:56, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
- You can tick the checkbox to automatically log you in, right? Nikel Talk – Vote – Guess! 15:18, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you
- Potternia (talk) 16:06, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, I remember you. And when you are on chat or IRC? Christy
Sorry I late to answer you. I'm going out with my family today. I'm on chat now. --Potternia (talk) 12:57, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, yes I reached 200 edits but I want 1000. Sorry because I am not on IRC I now have The Sims 3 Late Night, so I play it very long. Christy 17.7.2012 16:24
Thanks, I too want generations.We can chat on IRC when weekend come. Much has happened, so I want to say you everything! Christy 18.7.2012 13:30
Hey, I am online now! Christy 19.7.202 13:53
Your request for rollback
I have declined your request for rollback due to a lack of experience editing outside of the fanon namespace. Since the bulk of our wiki exists in the main namespace, it's usually expected that people seeking rollback or other rights have a majority of their edits in that namespace as well. I'd encourage you to help us out with improving our canon articles, that way you can learn more about the series, help the wiki out, and build your experience all at the same time. If you put a little time and energy into working on the main namespace, I'm sure your request will be approved in the future, so please don't be discouraged.
- Of course you are! As you long you follow policies, everything is okay. :) --RoseGui (talk here) 11:32, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
Community input required
Hello, there is a fairly important discussion on the Community Portal talk page regarding the seemingly declining activity from users and input/suggestions on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Lost Labyrinth • (c) • (b) 21:23, August 6, 2012 (UTC) This automated message was delivered by Bawt (talk) 21:23, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, Potternia! Well, I can see that you have personal problem with L4ndJ0. Nevertheless, I still can't interfere with it since it's beyond the problem in wikia. However, just enjoy yourself making your fanon. :) Oh, and one more thing, was this edit not made by you? If you feel like hacked, try to be cautious to your computer/laptop or you could change your password if you want to. Nikel Talk – Vote! 08:38, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Nah, that's fine. I even didn't realize it until you removed it. :p That's just alright, okay? ^^ Nikel Talk – Vote! 13:10, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- -)Defending Star 11:22, August 11, 2012 (UTC) Lesya Zirka
- Hey! Are you online now? :) Christy (talk to me) 13:02, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
- It's fine. You can learn from mistakes. BakeryChaz ~ (let's have a chat!) 15:08, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Hello :)
Hey! If you haven't closed the chat tab, close it and then refresh on another page. That might work. If you have closed the chat tab, try logging out and then back in again. BakeryChaz ~ (let's have a chat!) 15:37, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know. It's very strange. Try refreshing on a page. BakeryChaz ~ (let's have a chat!) 15:42, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Fanon Deleted
Hi Dini, when you are chating to wiki-chat, please told me and I will join chat too! I must talk to you! :)
Hi Dini! would you like to take part in One of these Fanon's of mine and tell me which one if you would like to have a roll, Okay? 🌹Deathbee1000 10:33, December 9, 2012 (UTC) 07:45, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
I did a cleanup on your fanon's and so they are linked to stuff you mention about, Ok and do you like the signature!?? 🌹Deathbee1000 08:13, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Headshot for Phil Trice
- Good to know! I've tried it several times, but couldn't find any images as large as that. Oh well.. Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:05, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
<font>[[User:Potternia|<span style="color:#7FFFD4" ; "text-shadow:#B0E0E6 0 2px 2px;">Potter</span>]][[User:Potternia|<span style="color:#00CCCC" ; "text-shadow:#B0E0E6;">Nia</span>]]</font>
Hello, Dini. I hear you use "S3PE" that can be used to take pictures: Sim face in The Sims 3 with a white background.
I've never downloaded this before, but I want to know how to use it, if you can tell me? (And if you want, you can help me find the website to download it) Dila (Talk To Me... Please...) 06:44, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks! Dila (Talk To Me... Please...) 07:30, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Oh is it sorry I thought it was German 🌹Deathbee1000 10:32, December 9, 2012 (UTC) 08:07, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry I'm late at answering your question, but I have no idea how to take a family shoot offline. But you can do the same process like headshots by finding the family in edit town and finding the little icon to share online. Star-Talk 18:28, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
I will include the tutorial on white box family pictures on the headshot tutorial. MILK FOR THE UNYUUFEX, FLAT CHEST FOR THE CUTENESS THRONE, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL PROBES (user talk:Mathetesalexandrou) 23:18, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
Icon for Simon Hodges
Thanks for letting me know. I've already taken notes on him and his fanons already. I'll see if he responds our messages in the next few days, but if he doesn't respond or even get better, I'll give him a warning on his fanons. This time is just small reminder for him. Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:07, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Usually I'd just fix up the layout at once, but I think in this case he'd just keep doing it again, so I give up for now. :p Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:20, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
I saw that message that u left on Nikel23's page, so it was u who wanted Alyssa deleted!! and im STUBBORN!! that is nonsense, well im gonna take the cat out the bag, I'M ONLY 10 YEARS OLD!!! so u kinda offended me so please dont do that again especcialy to a 10 year old Carman39 (talk) 10:55, December 3, 2012 (UTC) Carman39 10:55 03/12/12
Your input is wanted!
A new policy governing images and files has been formally proposed. As a member of the community, you are able to give feedback and to support or oppose the proposal. Please take a few moments to review the proposal and to give your feedback here. Your feedback is important, as it takes community consensus to adopt a proposal.
Thank you for taking the time to help our community by weighing in!
Hey! Please stop changing Paul Best into a human sim. He is a warlock when Supernatural is installed.