- 1 Fanon articles
- 2 Signature
- 3 Fanon:Maltire family
- 4 RE: Hello
- 5 RE:Hey:)
- 6 RE: Hi!
- 7 Your request for rollback
- 8 Hi!
- 9 RE: Ask
- 10 Community input required
- 11 Hi
- 12 RE: Heey!
- 13 RE: Hi!
- 14 RE: Congratulations!
- 15 RE: Hello :)
- 16 RE:Hey!
- 17 RE: Help
- 18 RE: Fanon Deleted
- 19 RE: Hi!
- 20 Hello
- 21 RE: Help
- 22 Your fanon
- 23 RE:Border
- 24 RE:Background
- 25 RE:Friend Request
- 26 Hoi
- 27 My Fanon's
- 28 Re:Headshots
- 29 Fanon's
- 30 RE: Headshot for Phil Trice
- 31 RE: Signature
- 32 s3pe
- 33 IMPORTANT:Spelling Mistake!
- 34 Family Shoot
- 35 Icon for Simon Hodges
- 36 RE:Carman39
- 37 Your input is wanted!
- 38 Re:Warning
- 39 About Pets
- 40 RE: A wrong Sim name
- 41 Re: Delete Fanon
- 42 RE: Bathtub clip art
- 43 Your input is vital on a discussion!
- 44 RE: My Fanon
- 45 Your Input is Needed
- 46 RE: Grim Reaper traits
- 47 Deleting fanons
- 48 Your vote is wanted
- 49 RE: Thank you!
- 50 Happy Birthday
- 51 RE: Aurora Skies!
- 52 RE: Question
- 53 RE: Twallan's Master Controller
- 54 Birthday Message
Please remember that fanon pages must be started with "Fanon:" when creating them. Ѧüя◎ґ 14:26, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- And remember that it also includes the families and households. I re-linked some like "River Family" to "Fanon:River family" with lowercase "f", and "Adventurous household (The Sims 3: Showtime)" to "Fanon:Adventurous household", because obviously it belongs to you. Nikel Talk 14:33, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for remembering me ..
- P☺tte®n!a 01:37, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, Nikel. Yes. I just learn it, thank you.P☺tte®n!a (talk) 09:26, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
Basically, you need to add the following code:
<font face="cambria"> <span style="text-shadow:purple 0px 2px 2px;">
The top is to change the font face, and the bottom is to add shadow effect to your signature. You can change the shadow color or the numbers for different effects. I don't know the exact function of each numbers, but give it a try in your preview for different customization! Here's the example:
<font face="cambria">[[User:Potternia|<span style="text-shadow:purple 0 2px 2px;">P☺tte®n!a</span>]] ([[User talk:Potternia|talk]])</font>
Yes. Because I forget when I close the tabs and open again, it not automatic login.
Potternia (talk) 11:56, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
- You can tick the checkbox to automatically log you in, right? Nikel Talk – Vote – Guess! 15:18, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you
- Potternia (talk) 16:06, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, I remember you. And when you are on chat or IRC? Christy
Sorry I late to answer you. I'm going out with my family today. I'm on chat now. --Potternia (talk) 12:57, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, yes I reached 200 edits but I want 1000. Sorry because I am not on IRC I now have The Sims 3 Late Night, so I play it very long. Christy 17.7.2012 16:24
Thanks, I too want generations.We can chat on IRC when weekend come. Much has happened, so I want to say you everything! Christy 18.7.2012 13:30
Hey, I am online now! Christy 19.7.202 13:53
Your request for rollback
I have declined your request for rollback due to a lack of experience editing outside of the fanon namespace. Since the bulk of our wiki exists in the main namespace, it's usually expected that people seeking rollback or other rights have a majority of their edits in that namespace as well. I'd encourage you to help us out with improving our canon articles, that way you can learn more about the series, help the wiki out, and build your experience all at the same time. If you put a little time and energy into working on the main namespace, I'm sure your request will be approved in the future, so please don't be discouraged.
- Of course you are! As you long you follow policies, everything is okay. :) --RoseGui (talk here) 11:32, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
Community input required
Hello, there is a fairly important discussion on the Community Portal talk page regarding the seemingly declining activity from users and input/suggestions on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Lost Labyrinth • (c) • (b) 21:23, August 6, 2012 (UTC) This automated message was delivered by Bawt (talk) 21:23, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, Potternia! Well, I can see that you have personal problem with L4ndJ0. Nevertheless, I still can't interfere with it since it's beyond the problem in wikia. However, just enjoy yourself making your fanon. :) Oh, and one more thing, was this edit not made by you? If you feel like hacked, try to be cautious to your computer/laptop or you could change your password if you want to. Nikel Talk – Vote! 08:38, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Nah, that's fine. I even didn't realize it until you removed it. :p That's just alright, okay? ^^ Nikel Talk – Vote! 13:10, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- -)Defending Star 11:22, August 11, 2012 (UTC) Lesya Zirka
- Hey! Are you online now? :) Christy (talk to me) 13:02, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
- It's fine. You can learn from mistakes. BakeryChaz ~ (let's have a chat!) 15:08, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Hello :)
Hey! If you haven't closed the chat tab, close it and then refresh on another page. That might work. If you have closed the chat tab, try logging out and then back in again. BakeryChaz ~ (let's have a chat!) 15:37, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know. It's very strange. Try refreshing on a page. BakeryChaz ~ (let's have a chat!) 15:42, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Fanon Deleted
Hi Dini, when you are chating to wiki-chat, please told me and I will join chat too! I must talk to you! :)
Hi Dini! would you like to take part in One of these Fanon's of mine and tell me which one if you would like to have a roll, Okay? 🌹Deathbee1000 10:33, December 9, 2012 (UTC) 07:45, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
I did a cleanup on your fanon's and so they are linked to stuff you mention about, Ok and do you like the signature!?? 🌹Deathbee1000 08:13, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Headshot for Phil Trice
- Good to know! I've tried it several times, but couldn't find any images as large as that. Oh well.. Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:05, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
<font>[[User:Potternia|<span style="color:#7FFFD4" ; "text-shadow:#B0E0E6 0 2px 2px;">Potter</span>]][[User:Potternia|<span style="color:#00CCCC" ; "text-shadow:#B0E0E6;">Nia</span>]]</font>
Hello, Dini. I hear you use "S3PE" that can be used to take pictures: Sim face in The Sims 3 with a white background.
I've never downloaded this before, but I want to know how to use it, if you can tell me? (And if you want, you can help me find the website to download it) Dila (Talk To Me... Please...) 06:44, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks! Dila (Talk To Me... Please...) 07:30, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Oh is it sorry I thought it was German 🌹Deathbee1000 10:32, December 9, 2012 (UTC) 08:07, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry I'm late at answering your question, but I have no idea how to take a family shoot offline. But you can do the same process like headshots by finding the family in edit town and finding the little icon to share online. Star-Talk 18:28, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
I will include the tutorial on white box family pictures on the headshot tutorial. MILK FOR THE UNYUUFEX, FLAT CHEST FOR THE CUTENESS THRONE, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL PROBES (user talk:Mathetesalexandrou) 23:18, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
Icon for Simon Hodges
Thanks for letting me know. I've already taken notes on him and his fanons already. I'll see if he responds our messages in the next few days, but if he doesn't respond or even get better, I'll give him a warning on his fanons. This time is just small reminder for him. Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:07, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Usually I'd just fix up the layout at once, but I think in this case he'd just keep doing it again, so I give up for now. :p Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:20, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
I saw that message that u left on Nikel23's page, so it was u who wanted Alyssa deleted!! and im STUBBORN!! that is nonsense, well im gonna take the cat out the bag, I'M ONLY 10 YEARS OLD!!! so u kinda offended me so please dont do that again especcialy to a 10 year old Carman39 (talk) 10:55, December 3, 2012 (UTC) Carman39 10:55 03/12/12
Your input is wanted!
A new policy governing images and files has been formally proposed. As a member of the community, you are able to give feedback and to support or oppose the proposal. Please take a few moments to review the proposal and to give your feedback here. Your feedback is important, as it takes community consensus to adopt a proposal.
Thank you for taking the time to help our community by weighing in!
Hey! Please stop changing Paul Best into a human sim. He is a warlock when Supernatural is installed.
I'll think you'll find that's me! He is a human at the start of the game but with Supernatural Installed he is a Witch but it's still classified as aNormal Sim, Okay? 🌹Deathbee1000 07:43, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
- He will only be a warlock in the current save you are playing with. If you create another save, he will be a normal Sim. This is because of story progression. I hope this helps. :) ~ Waikikamukow (Anyone wanna chat?) 09:11, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
- (EDIT) Therefore, stating that he is a warlock would be invalid information, as it is only valid for your active save. ~ Waikikamukow (Anyone wanna chat?) 09:17, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah :) I also have supernatural, but, it didn't change automatically except I enable the story progression Dini (Let's talk!) 05:13, December 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I have it too but it has a functional problem (arrrghh) well I am getting a new one tomorrow for my birthday. 🌹Deathbee1000 07:36, December 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I got a new one yesterday woo! Plus Dini, I sent you a Friend request on my new profile for TS3. 🌹Deathbee1000 08:08, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
Yes you can adopt any pet by telephone or by one of your neighbors if one of them are the neighborhood animal shelter. You can also edit their looks with cheat on, but sadly you can not take your pets on vacation with you (big bummer I know). And yep, you can also adopt kittens/puppies/and foals as well! I hope this helps! :) ---Star ಠ_ಠBee 16:29, December 18, 2012 (UTC)
RE: A wrong Sim name
Re: Delete Fanon
RE: Bathtub clip art
You can find ALL thumbnails from the game in your game folder>Thumbnails>AllThumbnails.package. The entire thumbnails are cluttered in a single .package file, and each thumbnail consists of 3 sizes. I wonder why the person who uploaded that didn't get the bigger version? Nikel Talk – Vote! 15:37, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
Your input is vital on a discussion!
Hello there. This message is to request that you give input on this very important thread regarding notability and what constitutes as being notable on The Sims Wiki. You have received this message as you are statistically one of the most active users on The Sims Wiki and your thoughts on this subject would be much appreciated. Thanks! Lost Labyrinth • (c) • (b) 21:32, December 22, 2012 (UTC) This is an automated message delivered by Bawt (talk). If you have any questions, please direct them to my owner.
RE: My Fanon
Which fanon exactly are you talking about? I'm not really sure what happened, but I'm afraid it might be from the wiki Abuse Filter. I haven't been here for a week, so I didn't know what's changed. How did you add the template if you can't create the page? Nikel Talk – Vote! 13:48, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
Your Input is Needed
A new policy governing unreleased and rumored games has been formally proposed and is awaiting discussion. As a member of the community, you are able to support or oppose the proposal, give feedback or suggest changes. Please take a few moments to review the proposal and to give your feedback on this discussion thread. Your response is important, as it takes community consensus to adopt a proposed policy.
Thank you for taking the time to help our community by participating!
This message is being delivered to you through Bawt, as part of the wiki's User Notification System. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact LostInRiverview or another administrator. If you would not like to receive messages like this in the future, please add your signature to the Unsubscribe section on the User Notification System page.
RE: Grim Reaper traits
I used Twallan's MasterController mod. It's a really handy mod, in addition to AwesomeMod. One of its command is to view other Sim's details, including the Grim Reaper, and their traits. Nikel Talk – Vote! 04:58, January 29, 2013 (UTC)
Your vote is wanted
A vote regarding what we deem as notable is under way and is lacking in consensus. This is where you have a say in the future of the wiki as a member of the community. Please take some time reviewing the discussion in question and any input on the matter, particularly your vote, is welcomed and highly appreciated.
This message is being delivered to you through Bawt, as part of the wiki's User Notification System. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact an administrator. If you would not like to receive messages like this in the future, please add your signature to the Unsubscribe section on the User Notification System page.
RE: Thank you!
- Heard it's your birthday, just wanted to say happy birthday and I hope you have a great day! HanaGoth96 (talk) 09:05, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot! :D Sorry for really late reply ._. Dini (Let's talk!) 12:20, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Aurora Skies!
Hey Dini --
- Yeah, I'm back home now! The trip was a very fun experience that I may never get again and it was very different to Melbourne. Do you live in Jakarta or somewhere else in Java, or on a different island? ~ Waikikamukow (Anyone wanna chat?) 05:47, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Twallan's Master Controller
Sure, it is safe! :) It doesn't change any game behavior at all. Mostly it's used as a "cheat" to customize things in-game, such as changing other Sim's traits & LTR happiness, changing LTW, adding/removing moodlets, forcing an opportunity, changing a Sim's job/school/level/skills, and so on. I didn't use this mod to cheat my game, but sometimes I need it for some reasons.
Simmers who are new to Twallan's mods will find it a little confused when they use his mods the first time. For example, it adds the "Nraas" interactions almost anywhere; on Sims, lots, rabbit holes, computers, and city hall. So sometimes you might find it annoying, but you can customize that. I recommend you read the mod's FAQ and Interactions list before using it, but if you're still confused (since it's a lot of stuff to read there), you can ask me anything. :) Nikel Talk – Vote! 11:37, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Sure thing! But really, it's the first time? Why so? Do you not trust mods and are you afraid it will somehow ruin your game? I'm glad you like it, though you might want to get used to it first. If you want to know anything about mods, don't hesitate to ask me. The only thing you need to worry about mod (mostly) is to ensure the version is compatible with the current patch, and look out for the updates all the time. If you're not someone who likes to keep up with mod updates, maybe you should avoid using too many mods. Nikel Talk – Vote! 15:53, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Oke, hehe. Gw ga biasa pake bhs. Indo kalo di internet sih. ._.a Aneh, lu yakin filenya ga ketuker? Downloadnya yg ini, terus pastiin kalo filenya punya versi V110. Terus kalo lu pake modul MasterController lain, pastiin kalo yg lainnya juga ke-update. Kalo buat nge-install mod, coba gini:
- Download Framework buat folder modnya di sini. Extract isinya, nantinya ada folder Mods dgn isi2nya di dalem. Cut & paste di directory:
- C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 (Windows XP)
- C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 (Windows 7 & Vista)
- Taruh mod MasterController atau yg lainnya di dalem folder \The Sims 3\Mods\Packages. Di dalem situ udah ada 2 file. Hapus aja kalo mau. NoBuildSparkles.package buat ngehilangin efek sparkle kalo bangun tembok, nointro.package buat skip intro nya. Biarin mod yg nointro buat ngecek modnya jalan apa nggak. Kalo misalnya intro The Sims 3 nya masih ada, berarti ada yg salah dan lu harus hapus folder modnya dan ulang dari awal lagi.
- Balik ke folder The Sims 3, terus hapus CASPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package, & socialCache.package. Kalo emang ga ada, ga usah cari lagi.
- Download Framework buat folder modnya di sini. Extract isinya, nantinya ada folder Mods dgn isi2nya di dalem. Cut & paste di directory:
- Harusnya gitu aja sih. Coba pastiin kalo modnya compatible dgn patch lu, atau pastiin directory foldernya, sp tau foldernya salah. Atau coba pastiin kalo lu ga punya folder yg ke-hidden di dalem folder Mods lu. Kalo misalnya masih belum bisa, coba kasih screencapnya di sini. Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:22, May 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm, aneh... Coba screencap folder mod lu sm isinya, kyk yg di foto gw. Nikel Talk – Vote! 15:16, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Jadi udah bisa sekarang? Hmm, aneh deh...
|A Birthday cake for you!|
|Happy birthday Potternia! K6ka (talk | contribs) 14:43, March 31, 2014 (UTC)|