Hi, and welcome to The Sims Wiki, Metalhead-666! Thanks for your edit to the Olive Specter/theories page.
New pages Edit
Hi there. We're always glad to see new pages pop up on The Sims Wiki, but when they're new pages about an unreleased product, such as The Sims 3: Late Night it is important that you include what information is available and that you link to where the information can be found. Pages with little or no content and concerning titles under development without sources, are subject to deletion if they are not promptly improved. See Help:Cite on how to reference your sources properly. See also other articles concerning Late Night and use those as an example.
Should you have any questions about this message, feel free to contact me on my talk page. Any other questions about this wiki should be posted at our Help desk. --Duskeytalk 11:35, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I am not new here, but I barely know anyone here. How are you doing?--DarthCookie 06:58, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
Fine, thanks for asking.
- Your welcome, I can tell that you have been inactive for sometime. You joined 5 months before me.--DarthCookie 07:16, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I have been travelling a lot these few months, so i barely had time to spend on wikia. I'm trying to edit as much pages as i can right now :)
- Sweet! I have always wanted to travel, I wish you the best of luck with the edits. I have no idea how I got to the edits I'm at now, but I got to them. And my blog posts kept me sane throughout the whole path.--DarthCookie 07:32, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Well OK.
- I am going to edit a few more posts, then I will talk to you tomorrow, or whenever I am on.--DarthCookie 07:49, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, thank you ^^! I'm also going to edit some pages right now.
- Sure thing, I might edit a few more, I am an addict on here.--DarthCookie 07:59, September 20, 2010 (UTC)