Thank you! I just had the idea of helping out by adding outfits to the pages of Sims that don't have any yet, I hope that it's helpful! Madhackrviper (talk) 19:51, December 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Hi Madhackrviper, I saw you're adding outfits for sims from the Sims 3 and I wanted to let you know about this mod that turns the CAS background into one solid colour which I thought might be helpful to you.
- Have a nice day! —Gvaudoin 💬 23:12, December 27, 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you for the idea! It does make the screenshots look a lot cleaner! I will use it on the rest of my screenshots. Madhackrviper (talk) 12:02, December 28, 2018 (UTC)
- Or I WOULD use it if my game would cooperate on detecting that the mod is there. But no such luck. My game has been acting very strange, only detecting that my EPs are there about half the time and not detecting that my Sims 3 Store content is there at all, ever. Now it won't detect one specific mod. Very frusterating. ETA: Never mind, it actually is detecting the mod it just didn't show up on the mod list on the start page. So confused. Madhackrviper (talk) 12:27, December 28, 2018 (UTC)
- I'm glad it worked for you and it does look really neat!
- Right now I'm working on adding some Sims 4 related stuff but after that I can help you out with the Sims 3 outfits. However, I don't want to interfere with you. You're doing Sunset Valley and the sims from the family bin, right? I might do Twinbrook, Moonlight Falls, or Lunar Lakes. —Gvaudoin 💬 17:39, December 28, 2018 (UTC)
- It looks nice enough I'm probably going to end up going back to redo the ones I've already done at some point!
- Sounds good! I'm probably going to do Bridgeport, Riverview, or maybe the World Adventure destinations when I'm done with Sunset Valley, so there's no overlap there. And I don't have Ambitions or Supernatural (yet, I might use my Christmas money on the rest of the EPs I don't have) so doing Twinbrook or Moonlight Falls would be helpful as I don't have acess to them yet. Whatever works! Madhackrviper (talk) 18:03, December 28, 2018 (UTC)
RE: Outfits for Galleries on Sims 3 Pages Guidance Edit
Hey there, I'm sorry for the rather late answer! I really appreciate the work you've put into the wiki! Having done it for a few pages myself I know how tedious it can be to go into every single Sims household and take pictures of their wardrobe. Saying that though, I really don't mind if you replace any of the pictures I've uploaded so far! I very much agree that it'd look better if the pictures were all in a uniform style and your pictures with the neutral background look great!
What I want to mention though before you continue is that I noticed something weird in my version of the game, where when you view the outfits of a Sim wearing a hat, that they wear that hat through out all outfits by default even though they don't do so during gameplay. And I noticed you had that same issue with Sims like Parker Langerak. The way I solved that problem was by using the master controller from NRaas and accessing the Sim through the styling station, in which I go to hair styles first, open that lock symbol and then proceed to take screenshots of the outfits. In hindsight that should also work with testingcheatsenabled true and taking the Sim to CAS.
Thank you! Edit