Hi, and welcome to The Sims Wiki, Jeve! Thanks for your edit to the Luc Smith/Player stories page.
RE: Patrick Jones Edit
Oh, sorry about that! You don't sound harsh, by the way. Do you know which Sim the fake Patrick Jones is? I thought it was him because it said that he doesn't have dark skin or brown hair before resurrection. Bleeh 00:56, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- It's ok. When I have time I guess I'll investigate SimPE. Thanks for reverting my edits! By the way, I removed the piece of information about him looking nothing like himself when resurrected. Bleeh 00:59, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I checked in SimPE, and only found one deceased Patrick Jones in Strangetown. His picture in SimPE looks like the one that's up now - dark skin, reddish hair, red jacket over black mock-turtleneck. Leave it be for now, OK? I'll look more closely tomorrow, as it's 3 am here. Dharden 06:54, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- The deceased Patrick Jones is the only one, and the pictures that are up now are the only ones I can find in his file. At the moment, I have no idea where the light-skinned picture could have come from, or who it really is. Dharden 14:11, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- The light-skinned picture looks like it was extracted with SimPE. I suppose it's possible that he looks like that in-game, until he's resurrected, but that picture is no screenshot, and it's not one of the pics in his file. I deleted it. Dharden 19:45, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Hi! How ya doin? Do you like The Sims Wiki? Do you hate it? Do you hate any users, me, bleeh, anybody............? I hope your stay here has been great! If you have any questions, ask an admin (though not Walker guy94; he is still kinda new and messes up alot!) I would go to either Bleeh or a_morris for help, or me! The world is dead and so am I 06:02, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Saying a user messes up a lot isn't very nice, and that comment isn't true, anyways. Bleeh 13:41, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
A talkbox question? Edit
Hi there, I'm new.
I don't know if you have a talkbox, but is it possible if I can use an image someone else has used? Because I really want to use Mimi Landgraab, yet someone's taken her.
Thanks for all your help.
Friendship is like peeing yourself, everyone sees it, but only you can feel the love it brings. 08:58, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks so much! Edit
Oh. My. Gosh. I love it. Thanks!!
Lollipop. 08:23, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
Holy Sims info, Batman Edit
Power aspiration image Edit
I don't know enough to judge whether or not that image is fake. While the Power aspiration was cut, it can still be accessed with the Sim Modder, so it wasn't completely removed. It's quite possible that it does have an image, and that that image is it. Dharden 20:11, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- You may be right. It does look like the image may be user-made or user-modified. I'm not going to do anything at the moment, but I'll think about it and try to find out more. Dharden 22:04, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- It's used in a template, and I'm not sure what effect just deleting it might have. Also, after thinking about it, I think the uploader might have meant for the incomplete figure to signify an incomplete aspiration, in which case the name is misleading. Unfortunately, the uploader doesn't seem to have been around for a while. Dharden 22:35, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for fixing my userboxes! -LanieObsessed
Asperger's Syndrome Edit
I have Asperger's Syndrome Too.--Monster2821 20:01, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
Re: 220.127.116.11 Edit
Thanks for the heads-up. The IP has been blocked for 3 days. Dharden 18:12, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Old Vandalism Edit
Warning or blocking someone for something that happened a month and a half ago is not likely to be productive. OTOH, it appears to be part of a pattern. Dharden 15:02, July 13, 2010 (UTC)