Hi, welcome to The Sims Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Elviralapida page.
Oh, come one! I'm not Spanish! Dumb taught...
I'm Portuguese and I know The Sims Wiki Portuguese but I'm fine with the original one.
--[User:Rodrigo X | яσdяιgσ x] «�18:22, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
I am from the island of São Miguel, Azores.
RE: Hello from spanish wiki
Oh, am I ever glad you know English! I actually no very little Spanish, and used Translator.com to translate the English into Spanish, which seems to not have worked very well. Well, my friend and I have created an Ugly Sim Contest using The Sims 3. I'd like to know if you want to enter. The rules and all are on that page. Thanks! Bleeh [Chat] 23:36, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Ugly Sim and Nighat Caliente
That's great! We have a lot of entries now, which is awesome! Well, I never saw Nighat in Al Simhara, so the rumor is false.
E nombri! Alamaka Author! Author 22:02, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
RE: And the contest?
Hey! I'm good, how about you? I just came back from seeing Alice in Wonderland with 2 of my friends. About the contest, entries will be taken until the 20th, which in my time is 2 days from now. Voting will start 2 days after that, on the 22nd, and go for one month, until April 22nd. If you have anymore questions about the contest feel free to leave me another note on my talkpage. Thanks, Bleeh I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine! ♥
- No problem! Entries are no longer being taken, and voting starts in 2 days. Thanks, I think you're an extremely good user also! The fact that you contribute to the Spanish wiki and this one is pretty cool, because I think I've only made 1 edit on the French wiki, if I've even edited there... Bleeh Lions make you brave, giants give you faith...♥ 13:39, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
AH. Lo siento. Me olvidé de obtener su permiso de copiar y pegar. Desde ahora sé a español, se unirá a su wiki! ^_^
También, hablaré a usted, sólo en español! Archie 22:39, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
Don't like to talk about Bleeh
Dicen que ella fue prohibida por ser menores de 13 años. La verdad es que hubo un vándalo que fue acecho le. Por razones de seguridad, ella fue prohibida por lo que los vándalos pensaría que ella ha ido. Si se están preguntando, el vándalo fue usuario: XxDarkButterflyxX. Archie 10:06, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Archie (and for notice to everyone), this is Bleeh (using my IP, since I'm cross-wiki blocked). I was blocked by Wikia staff, after one of the vandals' many IPs reported me for being under 13. My block is up on April 1st 2011, though I'm still an admin. Also, please do not say anything about me if you do not have a source (preferably me, Walker_guy94, TNE, Bayoubash, or WingedBulletWithGingerHair) confirming what you said. 220.127.116.11 14:57, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
Es bueno saber que Bleeh está todavía con nosotros. Sin embargo, no estoy seguro si ella entiende a español. Archie 18:57, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Er Bleeh. El concurso de sim feo. Salemguy123. Acerca de Yocasta y Tariq, WOW! Nunca he sido capaz de ressurect ellos! Se trata de probaly porque tengo tantas "hacks" y modificadores en mi juego, pero y'know! Archie 19:50, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Bleeh doesn't understand Spanish, and neither do I. But we can still use the translator program to translate all your words that are written in other language. It is true that Bleeh is being blocked globally by a Wikia Staff because she was reported by a vandal that Bleeh is under 13 years old. She will return to the wiki in April 1st, 2011. --Walker guy94 (talk) 08:51, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
Er, that was the point. We didn't want anybody to know what we were saying. Archie 11:59, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
- It´s the same for me if Bleeh or other user speaks or no spanish, i think that it´s -stupid block a user to be less than 13. ::::
--Nacho 19:01, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
I wish I had a sims 3 page! But, I don't have an email! Aurora 04:36, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
I don´t know, where is the page of Monaco Skin. If you know, said me please. Thanks. --Nacho 16:24, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
You're welcome. You can undo revisions too - go to 'History' and click 'undo' next to any vandalism edit. Also, Dharden has warned the person who vandalized your page, so if they do it again, tell him and he can help. LostInRiverview (talk)(blog) 22:51, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
The vandal who blanked your userpage has been warned. Dharden 22:54, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
Could you expand on this, please?
write MV, NB, NP, the correct form is MB, NV, MP.
I have no idea what all the two-letter combinations are supposed to stand for. Dharden 15:17, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
Advanced level of Portuguese?
I noticed at your userpage that you have a Babel Language box saying that you are an BR-3 — Advanced Brazilian Portuguese' knowledge. Is that truth? Because your Portuguese doesn't sound that fluent! P.S.: I speak European Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese is a variant of it. So they are almost the same. --- 15:34, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Other languages
I'm afraid I'm not the one who created that, I just found it on the web. It's hard to make "flags" for languages since many of them are spoken in so many countries. I'm not sure what to include in a "spanish language" flag. Duskey(talk) 16:39, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Spanish language page
Thanks for adding the other wikis to the Language Portal. However, we're only interested in different languages of
sims.wikia.com specifically. Besides the other wikis were quite dead. --Duskeytalk 18:51, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Nighat Caliente
Ok, Thanks very much it is very sad, Ea games is breking all The Sims 2 storyline like separating all pleasntview families and puting them in random neighborhoods. :(
Re. Barnacle Bay
Oh Thanks so much I will download it, and I'm fine... Thanks ;) ---Guilherme Guerreiro 20:28, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
Did you play with B.B, there is no problem with the download right? ---Guilherme Guerreiro 20:31, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
It is fake, I don't have B.b in my game :(. ---Guilherme Guerreiro 20:36, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
While English does use "descendant" for a child, grandchild, great-grandchild, etc., it doesn't use "ascendant" for an ancestor. It may seem like it should, but English usage has never been noted for being excessively rational. Dharden (talk) 12:44, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm doing good, so what have you been doing recently?--♥DarthCookie♥♥Talk♥ 19:59, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
Re. Happy B-Day
Thanks for the happy birthday! Here is also 2 of October, lol but thanks very much everyone! ---Guilherme Guerreiro 20:16, October 2, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I'll leave this message to some users on this wiki, if you disagree with the implementation of the Oasis skin, please use Special:Contact to say to wiki that monaco should be an option to the new skin, and the new skin should not be mandotory, of course you can give more reasons or other reasons, but please if you don't agree with the mandantory new skin contact Wki and give your reasons, this can make the difference. Note:If you agree with this message, copy and paste to the max of users talk pages you can. Thanks very much. Regards. ---Guilherme Guerreiro 10:10, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks a lot for taking care of the vandalism caused by Loveone, as well as in taking a moment to notify A morris about the issue - had I not seen that, I likely would not have given the matter much attention and Loveone would likely still be editing. That user, incidentally, has been permanently banned.
Thank you for the support.--05:39, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, I've been good, thank you, what about you?! Hm... it's because some of them are not my creations, I upload some of them for the images and to upload them onto Sims Wiki, is this understandable? Thank you for reading and best wishes for you :D! --Guilherme Guerreiro (talk here) 19:47, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Elvira! Howzit?
I wanted to ask you, since as far as I know you're an admin on the Spanish The Sims Wiki if we could possibly use some images used on the The Sims: Life Stories pages? It would really mean a lot to The Sims Wiki to get them as easily and as fast as we can.
However, don't feel like you're being forced to do so. We respect any reasons you have to deny this request.
Have a nice day further.
Hey Elvira. Yes, Images like the headshots, but only for The Sims: Life Stories Sims for now, if you give us permission. Also, the category seems fine to me. Which browser are you using? --Zombie talk • blog 19:38, April 8, 2011 (UTC)