This is my talk page, you're very welcome to leave me a message or question here. On talk pages it is common practice to create a new section so your message goes at the bottom. Please do not edit this page and post your message at the top.
Don't wait to strike till the iron's hot
Thanks for your congratulation for my numerous edits, but I'm a bit surprised since I only edited 1000 pages since my registration. I know I edited some more pages before but I thought the IP adresses attributed to unregistred contributors were changing with time... So I really don't know how you learned how much edits I made before my registration... Just by curiosity.
Anyway, I have some doubts about the name of the repo-woman from Riverview. I play the french version of the game and her name contains a letter usually absent in english, the "é". I just wondered if you could give me her english name, so I would be able to create a page on her. I already created some pages under wrong names a long time ago and I can't find hers on the internet.
Sorry to disturb you with my silly questions, JM9193 17:31, September 3, 2010 (UTC).
Thanks for you answer. I knew it was odd that one could know How many edits I made before I register. I think I'll find another way to get this repo-woman's name.
Oh, and concerning your previous message, I fear I won't be able to add the Barnacle bay sims' pages... I'm not really fond of the SimPoints system and I don't think I'll download the town, unless it costs less than 1000 simPoints (the ones offered with the game). However, I will normally be able to add sims from Bridgeport :). JM9193 18:23, September 3, 2010 (UTC)
I deleted that because i thought it was fake, as the cheat does not work on my game. 126.96.36.199 22:37, September 3, 2010 (UTC)
I have World Adventures, so it probably doesn't work on that version. I think someone should put up a note on the page about which versions it's compatible with. 188.8.131.52 14:25, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
new Create Player Stories
The new "create Player Stories" feature works marvellously good, thanks :) .JM9193 07:26, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
Ok Thanks I will try that, and yes you can call me G.G because I know my name is very difficult to write and say Lol ! Thanks Guilherme Guerreiro 10:38, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
i Duskey, sorry bother, I don't know how to use the archive template can you explain me ? Thanks Guilherme Guerreiro 13:49, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
Can You fix
Hi Duskey I need your help, in some sim pages that have daughters there is a problem instead of appearing a image of a female symbol, appears a link of the image please fix it because I don't jnow what to do ! Thanks very much. Guilherme Guerreiro 10:51, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
The same happens with sims with sisters.
- I fixed the double redirects to File:Female.png, but it doesn't seem to be making a difference. The redirects work when the links are clicked, but not when the pages load. Dharden (talk) 12:42, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- ETA: Curiouser and curiouser. I checked in the Sandbox, and it's working there, and seems to be working when I went to edit mode on one of the affected pages and clicked Preview without changing anything. However, if I just reload the page, it still shows the link. Dharden (talk) 12:52, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- ETA2: Saving the affected pages appears to fix the issue, even if nothing is changed. Computers, go fig. Anyway, the affected pages have Younger sister, Older sister, Daughter, and Sister in the Relative template. Dharden (talk) 13:12, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Whoops, my bad! I found a picture better than female.jpg. Trouble was it was female.PNG and the JPG portion was hardcoded into Template:Relative so I figured a redirect would be the way to do is, but the cache system makes fools of us all. I know multiple files were already redirecting to female.jpg but it never occured to me that it would result in double redirects, I guess it must've been late :p Once again, sorry for giving you a scare. Is it "fixed" now? Duskey(talk) 22:48, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I think so. Dharden (talk) 23:11, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks I will try soon.Guilherme Guerreiro 20:21, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Do you know if Bleeh was blocked and if yes why just for curiously? Thanks Guilherme Guerreiro 21:58, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Poor Bleeh, she was so nice ! =( Guilherme Guerreiro 22:15, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
I have another question ( I never gave up >=) lol ) what does sysop mean ? Thanks very much Guilherme Guerreiro 22:29, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
I knew it was an admin I just wanted to know the meaning ! Thanks Guilherme Guerreiro 22:38, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
9k. --Duskeytalk 02:55, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- No, we can't verify their age through a userbox. They may be 40 and still use the box as a joke. They may also have turned 13 or more since they added the box. --Duskeytalk 03:18, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
Barnacle Bay Price
- Thanks, I'll work it into the article. --Duskeytalk 00:44, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hi Duskey ! How are you, why are you more inactive this time are you busy ? It is just to know, because yesterday I had a lot of work with vandalism =(, somone vandalised the Baldwin family page, when I went to the page, it was almost blank.. but no problem if you're busy or tired of this? Guilherme Guerreiro 09:02, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
I know, want I mean is just a little more inactive, sorry for the "inactive". What happened with user Monster is page no longer exists, and he said he would be absent indefinitely? Thanks Guilherme Guerreiro 09:12, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Odd :O.. Thanks Guilherme Guerreiro 09:14, September 7, 2010 (UTC)