- 1 RE:Jones Family (The Sims)
- 2 Excuse Me!
- 3 Nice Edit.
- 4 Vandalism
- 5 HELLO AGAIN
- 6 Sims 3
- 7 RE:Conception in the Sims 3
- 8 Hi Again!
- 9 Fix the image
- 10 New page
- 11 Editing and all
- 12 If you haven't noticed..........
- 13 RE: Mow!
- 14 RE:Talk page/archive
- 15 :)
- 16 Creatures
- 17 Re: Holiday Edition (2006)
- 18 DHARDAN DHARDAN DHARDAN!
- 19 Hi
- 20 Editor
- 21 Sylvia Marie's dress
- 22 Your opinion
- 23 The Sims
- 24 Good morning
- 25 Thanks for the update on the Register page!
- 26 SimPE
- 27 Thank you!
- 28 Re:Sorry about that...
- 29 Re: Just for the record...
- 30 Re: Random Riddle
- 31 Policy in british versus american spelling
- 32 Request for adminship
- 33 RE: Hidden Traits
- 34 I'm sorry
- 35 Vandal
- 36 Congrats!
- 37 Hey
RE:Jones Family (The Sims)
Hello Dharden since you are an admin am i allowed to edit the Sims2 for DS. Because I have a DS Lite and I have the game as well. Salemguy123 00:23, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
Well I believe you should be one because you have made almost 1000 edits (more than The Data Monster and Bella Goth) plus you are super extra and here everyday! Salemguy123 01:16, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
RE:Conception in the Sims 3
Fix the image
Editing and all
If you haven't noticed..........
Well, I hope you weren't talking about Poopsie being handsome, she's female. Haha. I'll add their genders now. Conrad is a pretty... weird cat. He and Poopsie were grooming each-other this morning, and I was lucky enough to get some pictures. I'm so sorry about your cat KitKat, it's horrible when pets meet their fate. Bleeh [iTalk] 19:31, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- You're right that isn't very old. But my cat Luna died when she was one from a very rare disease. I know what you mean, but it's good that you have other cats. I think cats are pretty much the best pets in the world. Since cats are usually more independent than dogs, that gives you more time to play The Sims!
With Servos being re-introduced with The Sims 3: Ambitions everybody is calling them a life state, which appears to be wrong (Life states are something a Sim can turn into, and creatures are something that is that way, ex. Bigfoot and the Genie are creatures, whilst PlantSims and Vampires are life states). In The Sims and The Sims 2 they were creatures, so I believe they should be called creatures until there is information that leads to them being life states. What do you think? Bleeh Lions make you brave, giants give you faith...♥ 15:55, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh. I forgot they were objects in TS, because I've never actually played it. I basically get all my TS knowledge from this wiki. I think it'd make sense if they were less advanced than in TS, because TS3 is supposed to be a pre-quel to TS. Bleeh Lions make you brave, giants give you faith...♥ 16:33, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Holiday Edition (2006)
- I think those two articles should be merged, They are all in the same topic. Walker guy94 [MyTalk|MyBlog] 18:01, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
DHARDAN DHARDAN DHARDAN!
The user has been blocked, if you were wondering. The world is dead and so am I
- There is no such user, so obviously (if the user doesn't exist), they aren't blocked. Bleeh 14:43, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Hi,I am new to this By the way i am Jessica Ebadi (Maid) I Would like to tell something about me and you. Leave me a massage and i will get back to you.! Bye!.
My editor is acting funny. When I try to edit the text looks different, then when I go to "Source" mode is just shows random numbers and letters (ex.0%3Csmall%20_rte_washtml%3D%5C%22true%5C%22%3E%3C%5C%2Fsmall%3E%2000%3A59%2C%20March%2023%2C%202010%20%28UTC%29%22%2C%22wasblan), and when I go to preview or save the page, the titles and bullets (etc.) are not working properly. Do you know what it could be, or is yours acting similar? I don't remember this ever happening. Bleeh 01:31, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
I changed to Internet Explorer (I was using Chrome), but it still isn't working very well, but I figured out a (somewhat, and annoying) solution. I guess I won't edit until this problem is fixed (somehow), but I'm supposed to be not-active now anyways, haha. By the way, how do you disable rich-text editing? I think it may be the solution to my problem. Bleeh 01:49, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I just did that, and I think it worked. The titles are appearing for me, but can you please check my edits to see if it looks good on your computer? I'm scared I messed-up the whole page D:. Bleeh 01:57, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
Sylvia Marie's dress
I was looking on and you're right! I'll take her dress off the unused accessories I use alot of custom content for The Sims, The Sims 2, and The Sims 3. I have several hacks and third-party programs like insimanator and PT Hacks The world is dead and so am I
I would like your opinion about The Sims Wiki and The Sims Fanon Wiki being combined. What do you think? Archie 13:34, April 6, 2010 (UTC)
Hello Dharden! I am getting The Sims and I would like your honest opinion about the game. Cuz, I don't want to waste my money. Aurora 12:24, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
Just the base game. I want to know if it sucks cuz i'm goin to put in alot of CC (custom content) Aurora 15:40, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the update on the Register page!
I was sort of at a loss there. I'm looking to get TS3 pages up-to-date before Ambitions comes rolling in with a ton more stuff, and I've never played TS1 and barely played TS2, so I had no idea how long registers had actually been about!
Kiwi tea 21:30, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
How is SimPE not a hack? *Newbish stupidity* Sparrowsong 19:04, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, ok, got it. Sparrowsong 19:33, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you! You finally requested adminship. You could do alot of things, including clean this place up! It's a total mess! --Auror. plus the great Andrachome 00:07, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Sorry about that...
Ahah ^^ No problem, you're welcome :) --Aster09 18:04, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
Please do not edit twinbrook ever again we can take you off of there from The Sims Team XXXXXXXXXXX
excuse me but it is very at you have doing like 75% of all pages :)
Re: Just for the record...
Oh... I'm sorry ^^" Thank you! :) --Aster09 10:43, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Random Riddle
- Ding Ding!* Congratulations! You've won nothing!
Yes. The letter 'e' is correct. LostInRiverview 17:36, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
Policy in british versus american spelling
Hi there, I have a question. What's this wiki's policy on british versus american spelling? I'm talking about words like armor/armour. Is there a version that you try to use over the other? Duskey 21:29, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I found The Sims Wiki:Manual of Style. I was only looking under policies. Duskey 22:13, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
Request for adminship
RE: Hidden Traits
Actually it's okay to delete 'Hidden Traits' with a big T since I made that only a few days ago and nothing links to it. 'Hidden traits' with a small t is an old redirect and should be kept. Grats on 3k contribs. Duskey(talk)(blog) 19:12, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Isn't double redirects a no no? Duskey(talk)(blog) 19:58, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
I'm just feeling stupid and upset at myself. I have no idea what that thing is... I think I am the only person who was ever stupid enough to have it move in, because there is no page on it. I thought it was really a cat. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 17:02, June 16, 2010 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Hi. I left a message on A Morris' talk page about this IP but it seems as if she's offline now, and it seems as if you are online. The IP was vandalizing a few select pages, so I warned them but they didn't stop (at least not right away). The IP, whoever they are, seems to have left; they haven't edited in a few hours, but I wanted you to have a heads-up in case they came back. Thanks LostInRiverview (talk)(blog) 02:01, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Never mind, an admin named Charitwo already took care of it. LostInRiverview (talk)(blog) 02:25, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Congrats on your new adminship! [Ѧüя◎ґ]
- I forgot that I hadn't created it yet. Good luck with your magical sysop powers! [Ѧüя◎ґ]
Dharden, can you please delete this image? It would stop any confusion over the whole Patrick Jones false image fiasco.
Jeve 06:27, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
How do you know thats false? Do you have SimPe? [Ѧüя◎ґ]
Yes I have SimPE. I have been playing since 2004, I know what I'm talking about. Jeve 06:29, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Or you could look in SimPE yourself? Jeve 06:31, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
How is this coming along? Jeve 19:21, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you. Jeve 19:47, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Look closley at the image, and look at the previous versions of it, and you will see it was made by the uploader. Jeve 20:13, June 18, 2010 (UTC)