Thank you for getting those messages by StupidNigg0r off my page.- Gaybagel23
15 Years of The Sims, 10 Years of The Sims Wiki!Edit
Hello Dharden! It's the 15th anniversary of The Sims, and the 10th anniversary of The Sims Wiki! We wanted to say thanks for all of your contributions to improve and developThe Sims Wiki! Happy Simming, for many more years to come!
Image credit: WikiBuilder1147 · This message was delivered to you by your robot friend, K6kaBOT, at 00:07, February 7, 2015 (UTC).
You are receiving this message because you are a recent active contributor or valued community member. To opt-out of future messages, or if you have any questions or comments, please contact my operator. Thanks!
- Thanks, folks. Dharden (talk) 22:01, March 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Happy belated birthday — here's a cake:
- Thanks. Once again, I think I'll pass on the candles. Dharden (talk) 22:23, March 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Why am I always late? -_- Happy belated birthday, Dharden! ―The Tim Man (Infinite Histories • Galactic Crucibles • The Sims Wiki • Hallows Maleficent • Why I'm here in the first place) 22:39, March 22, 2015 (UTC)
As a proud owner of the sims 4 i can't wait to work with you!—Preceding unsigned comment added by Adambreeandchaselove (talk • contribs) 02:01, August 4, 2015 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Removing of Image of Sim from Sims 4 on PlantSim pageEdit
I don't know why you removed my image of a sim after eating Plantmatter. The Sims hair was like that way before she ate the ice cream and i didn't say it changed her hair. It wouldn't matter if you change the sims hair a different colour because PlantSims from The Sims 3 aren't stuck with green hair
RE: What does this mean? Edit
I am stating that these walk in dressers added in GT do only have the decision of changing outfits of sims on the active lot, the so called "Change Outfit Of" interaction seems to be lacking in other dressers in the base game and GTW. You could say that was what I was inferring. Thanks for the message. StartUp 00:48, January 28, 2016 (UTC)
Discussion on APTPEdit
I would like to direct your attention to The_Sims_Wiki_talk:Admin_Portal#Takenaka_Emika.27s_block regarding the recent block you have made. This is not intended as punishment or as a warning, but just an advisory notice and a reminder to all administrators. Thank you. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 03:06, December 10, 2016 (UTC)
Hi, just wanted to ask someone...Is there a page about pets? 😓 ~Somerandomdudeontheweb ☺ —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 12:33, June 10, 2017 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
there's so muchtemplates in your box O_o
- Happy Birthday! IsaiahScribblenauts - Disscuss - My Fanon 01:49, April 19, 2018 (UTC)
hello, Dharden! So sweet of you. I had thought of leaving you a message but wasn't sure you were still around! How is everything with you? Time flies! Working a lot? Still playing The Sims series? I really hope you're well :) I'm studying to become a nurse and next year I graduate! A big kiss, --RoseGui✿ (talk) 18:44, October 9, 2018 (UTC)
- you started creating content for TS2, is that what I got? are you still working? I really hope you're well --RoseGui✿ (talk) 21:04, October 24, 2018 (UTC)
My account Edit
I'm new to this Wikia, but I also made one edit as Special:Contributions/Mythdon2 a few days ago, because I didn't have access to my original Wikia account (the Mythdon one) at the time. Just wanted to let you know that you welcomed me twice and for disclosure sake. So as long as I from now stick to only editing under this account, I'm not breaking any rules right?—Mythdon (talk • contribs) 04:17, October 12, 2018 (UTC)
Introduction - Fandom Wiki Manager Edit
Good afternoon Dharden.
I'd like to personally introduce myself to you as you are a very active member of this community.
I am Jr Mme, a Fandom Wiki Manager, and I'll be helping the community of this wiki for any sorts of questions/problems, and be a bridge to full-time Fandom staff.
Please let me know if you have any questions about anything wiki-related. I'll be glad to help you out!
hello again! Edit
Hi! How are you? :)
I hope you are well. I know you are not too much into fanon, but if you ever could take a look at a short one I have created, Archibald Perez, and see if if the grammar used is correct as well as the spelling, I would be so grateful! I think I have come a long way since joining the wiki, but when I still make many mistakes, hahahaha. When you told you posted on MTS, did you mean The Sims Medieval or ModTheSims? I always get confused by this. xx --RoseGui✿ (talk) 09:09, June 6, 2019 (UTC)
- Okay, I see! Do you have a profile there or anything? Is it Mods for The Sims 2 only? and thank you for taking the time to review my article, I will correct those mistakes. x --RoseGui✿ (talk) 20:21, June 9, 2019 (UTC)
- oh don't say that! The pictures actually look quite nice. I like your custom content! I generally don't play with custom content at all, since I feel most is just too textured and always looks so out of the game. But yours looks like it could have been part of the game from the start, I don't know, it just looks fitting, but most custom content doesn't. I have no idea how you guys do this! Must take a lot of expertise and coding, no? --RoseGui✿ (talk) 21:55, June 9, 2019 (UTC)
Here to HelpEdit
Hello, I'm The Embraced One or TEO, and I'm the Fandom Wiki Manager (roster here for reference) for this Wiki as well as an admin on Sekiro and the Hollow Knight Wikis in my free time. I'm here to act as a liaison between you and Fandom Staff and help you and your community. If you ever have any questions or issues related to the Wiki, its features (editing, templates, layouts, etc.), or anything else, feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help out!