Welcome to The Sims Wiki
I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database – thank you! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with The Sims Wiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our Policy
- Our Discussions page where you can voice all your opinions on the Talk page.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes found on the above tool bar to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to me at my talk page. Thanks, and once again, welcome to The Sims Wiki!
-- a_morris 02:27, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
Hey, good job on those pages about Tara Kat and her family. Does Tara have a family tree in The Sims 2? --Bayoubash 05:39, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for your compliment on my work on Tara Kat and her pets ^^ I figured since Ginia Kat got all her rascals paged Tara should too.
- And to answer your question about if Tara Kat has a tree in the Sims 2 - no she does not. I believe her being a binned sim family has made it so she's fresh since they have no ties with anyone until placed and played in the game. --Kachi
- Aww,I was looking forward to see what Ginia Kat looks like in The Sims 2 and who is her husband, etc. Oh well, thanks anyway! Keep up the good work! --Bayoubash 06:05, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Keep up the good work! --Bayoubash 06:05, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- Tara Kat is a new adult. By new I mean she's close to the beginning of the adult life span cycle. --Kachi 7:09, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
Thanks! --Bayoubash 15:44, 20 December 2008 (UTC)