Welcome to my bat-cave, have a bat cookie :3
Welcome to my talk page - if you are here to report a user, then you should redirect yourself to this page. However, if you are here for help or just fancy a chat talk page to talk page, then leave me a message. Remember to sign your message with four tildes (~~~~) so I know who you are. Cheers!
- 1 New World For The Sims 4: Get to Work
- 2 Vandalism
- 3 The Sims 4: Get to Work Installation Problem Possibly Resolved?
- 4 About a list style image
- 5 New In The Wiki
- 6 The Sims Wiki News reminder (7 Jun 2015)
- 7 Reference
- 8 Long time, no see
- 9 Notification
- 10 Userbox help
- 11 Possible Rip Off
- 12 Happy birthday!
- 13 Deletion of an account
- 14 Featured Editor
- 15 Request
- 16 Sims 4 Vandalization
- 17 Request
- 18 IRC channel reform
- 19 Fanon Deletion Request
- 20 Awesome!
New World For The Sims 4: Get to Work
Hey Beds, I found out about there is going to be a new world in The Sims 4: Get to Work called Magnolia Promenade found here from an Interview & I'm too afraid to make a page for it, I might mess something up. Just letting you know. Randapayne (talk) 18:16, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you. Someone edited the unicorn page to replace several key words and sentences with "JOHN SNOW." I don't know how to return the page back to its original text.—Preceding unsigned comment added by Rem-Rei (talk • contribs) 17:59, March 19, 2015 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
The Sims 4: Get to Work Installation Problem Possibly Resolved?
I tried logging out & logging back in but with the store thing it's just showing the "Temporarily Unavailable" thing, I think that's the problem. But I could be wrong. Randapayne (talk) 23:16, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
About a list style image
New In The Wiki
The Sims Wiki News reminder (7 Jun 2015)
Hello Beds. This is to remind you that according to The Sims Wiki:News team, you signed up to do this week's edition of The Sims Wiki News (7 Jun, 2015). Please do it at your soonest convenience. If you fail to complete it, a backup writer may come along to take your place. Thank you. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 02:03, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
Long story short, I just discovery something. On a mission from doctor Newlow he command your sims to say three words to active the liberator.exe and you have to say in a sentence so Roberta's husband don't get suspicious. The words are Newsreader, waiter and trousers. On that order. And on episode 2 from the 1 season of A Bit of Fry and Laurie. During a sketch, Stephen Fry says: "Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers." Same order, same words! It is an reference and this must be share with the world. Thanks for your attention, sorry for the poor english,
—Preceding undated comment added 03:37, June 22, 2015 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Long time, no see
Omg hi, It's been so long. How are you, may I ask. I'm really bored at the moment so feel free to join me on the chat. Nice seeing you! JasonThePlum 22:11, July 25, 2015 (UTC)
I got a notification saying that my changes have been reverted because they didn't positively contribute to the wiki. What does this mean and what should I do? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but apparently you are an administrator and I have been told to contact an administrator about this. O.S. 12 (talk) 17:25, July 27, 2015 (UTC)olive specter12O.S. 12 (talk) 17:25, July 27, 2015 (UTC)
I was putting userboxes on my page, and I was trying to put a userbox saying that I am a fan of various Sims, but only some of them worked. Can you help me? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Morrigan Hemlock (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Hi, a I can't find the Userbox codes for what I am looking for. Can you help me? Morrigan Hemlock (talk) 21:30, August 13, 2015 (UTC)morrigan hemlockMorrigan Hemlock (talk) 21:30, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
Possible Rip Off
Happened on a site that seemed to be ripping off the Sims Wikia recently... not sure if you knew, and/or are going to take action about it possibly? (Site is http://sims4.vg101.wiki/wiki/Sims4_Wiki) DeKaitlyn (talk) 13:54, August 31, 2015 (UTC)
- DeKaitlyn also showed me this on chat. I don't know why that Wiki should be a possible rip-off. There isn't any activity on that Wiki since 2014. So I don't see why it would bring any harm to this Wiki. Sims Player (talk) (mistakes) 13:59, August 31, 2015 (UTC)
- In response to both of your concerns, no, this is not a rip-off of The Sims Wiki, and it very clearly isn't. There are hundreds of wikis about The Sims series out there, and The Sims Wiki on Wikia is only one of them. It may be the largest, but in no way is it the only one out there. Both wikis use MediaWiki, which is why they look similar at first. Also, this wiki seems to be focused entirely on The Sims 4, while our wiki focuses on all games. So this is not a rip-off and there is no concern. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 14:20, August 31, 2015 (UTC)
Deletion of an account
Congratulations Beds! You are the Featured Editor for November 2015! I've added the template to your user-page which you are free to move/remove. Once again, congratulations! :) ― Sims Player (talk) (mistakes) 07:20, November 1, 2015 (UTC)
Can you guys add this standart, where everyone can make pages of their own thought challenges, using the [Challenge:] prefix. What do you think?
Sims 4 Vandalization
Im new here, (usually on the dishonored wiki,) but http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199 has vandalized the Sims 4 page by changing text sizes and messing up the whole thing. just thought id bring it to your attention. thank you. —Preceding unsigned comment added by BlackcoatZealot95 (talk • contribs) 04:55, January 23, 2016 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Can you assign my IP adress to my Wikia account so the contributions I made while not logged in will actually show up under my contributions?
who's that on your profile picture? if it's brendon urie i'm about to fangirl super hard TehN00bishGaltalk to me if you want 12:39, March 4, 2016 (UTC)
IRC channel reform
Hello! As a chanop on the IRC channel, you are asked to participate in a discussion involving the channel that could affect you. Please see Forum:IRC channel reform for the discussion thread. Feel free to ignore this message if you are not interested. Thanks, —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 21:55, June 2, 2016 (UTC)
Fanon Deletion Request
Hi, i want to delete the fanons i wrote but it won't let me. Hazelina Pleasant and Emily Pleasant —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:18, August 6 2016 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- I'm not Beds, but I can respond to your request anyway. Unfortunately, I don't have a way of verifying that this IP address belongs to you. To prevent the bad guys from deleting your fanons, we need some solid proof that the real Ailishbxx requested the deletions. Otherwise, it is in our best interest to keep them up. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 23:27, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
You're Scottish? That's amazing! (I'm glad that I'm not the only Scottish person on here).