- 1 Re:Fans' Assumptions
- 2 Happy Halloween!
- 3 Me on YouTube
- 4 Merry Christmas!
- 5 RE: Bella Goth vs Stella Roth
- 6 15 Years of The Sims, 10 Years of The Sims Wiki!
- 7 Sims 2 pre-made startup football team
- 8 RE:Sims 2 pre-made startup football team
- 9 RE: Link URL in The Sims' Pen
- 10 Can you say it?
- 11 New theme song for STM?
- 12 RE: RE: New theme song for STM?
- 13 RE: RE: RE: New theme song for STM?
- 14 Come back! :(
- 15 Google+ problems
- 16 Happy Halloween 2015!
Re:Fans' Assumptions[edit source]
Tell me about it, lol. I was at the point, where I was sick of every part of that house, and the sims in it. It's alright though, I'll just keep on telling people that I'm taking a break. Playing that many generations certainly wasn't easy, especially when I get fond of a sim, I get tempted to keep them alive forever, but then I remember I need to go onto the next generation.
I read a few of your sims fanon pages. I think it looks awesome. I wish I could watch the shows though. I have really slow buggy internet. Watching videos really lags it, and eats my monthly bandwidth. WayfinderOwl (talk) 08:00, May 18, 2014 (UTC)
Happy Halloween![edit source]
Me on YouTube[edit source]
I now use my YouTube account, having taken the time to work out how to use it without needing advice from a more experienced user. It was actually quite easy, now that I learned to how to work my account myself.
- I'm not entirely sure. It's been ages since I actually did Sims videos. The maximum resolution that I'll use would be medium, because my PC can't record sound at a high resolution, and I don't see the point in doing that if I'm not going to do machinima. But I definitely won't be recording at a low resolution, since it was really medium resolution but with a small screen size - I didn't realize until 2013 that the reason the clips were coming out in bad quality was because I had the video screen set to small. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 09:26, December 21, 2014 (UTC)
Merry Christmas![edit source]
RE: Bella Goth vs Stella Roth[edit source]
No, I've never heard of it. But it was pretty funny. I noticed that the person who wrote it used the Strangetown Bella instead of the Pleasantview one. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 23:46, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
- I stay close to the canon as well, but I still use the PV Bella in Pleasantview and the ST Bella (who in my opinion is merely just another Sim under the same name with the same equivalent as the PV Bella) in Strangetown.
- I have a lot of screenshots of Sims story gameplay but I'm not willing to upload them just yet. I might want to do videos with them once I get the software to do it, but if I just uploaded them, other users might pinch them and claim them to be theirs.
- I probably will upload them eventually but there's so many of them, I might want to spend some time thinking about how I'm going to do it and what with. I could always put them all next to each other to form a collage.
- In my game I automatically decided to end Cassandra and Mary-Sue's friendship for no apparent reason.
- I may have noticed that your Pascal and Nick weren't as close as the canon Pascal and Nervous.
- I initially assumed that the PV Bella in STM was the ST Bella because she was in Strangetown. But even with the default skin replacements, I eventually noticed that she was the PV Bella.
- I noticed that Vidcund seemed to have completely gotten over Circe in your game, in fact he seemed to despise her. And I discovered the birth order of the adult Capps and Montys in your game - Cordelia, Goneril, Regan, Kent, and Claudio, Antonio and Bianca.
- In mine the birth order of the Montys is the opposite to the order in your game. The birth order of the Capps is the same as the default. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 21:09, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, a lot of my gameplay pictures are not organic, because a lot of them were planned. In fact when I took a lot of them, I decided what was going to be in the pictures and who was going to be in them. I don't really differentiate between gameplay and storytelling pictures. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 18:20, January 7, 2015 (UTC)
15 Years of The Sims, 10 Years of The Sims Wiki![edit source]
Hello AldoHyde! It's the 15th anniversary of The Sims, and the 10th anniversary of The Sims Wiki!We wanted to say thanks for all of your contributions to improve and develop The Sims Wiki! Happy Simming, for many more years to come!
Image credit: WikiBuilder1147 · This message was delivered to you by your robot friend, K6kaBOT, at 00:06, February 7, 2015 (UTC).
You are receiving this message because you are a recent active contributor or valued community member. To opt-out of future messages, or if you have any questions or comments, please contact my operator. Thanks!
Sims 2 pre-made startup football team[edit source]
Hello AldoHyde :). This is my football team with pre-made Sims in it. I hope you like the team! :D
GK: Darren Dreamer
RE:Sims 2 pre-made startup football team[edit source]
I think the Summerdreams and the Capps will join Pleasantview. And the Montys will join Strangetown. Kent doesn't want to join any side, but Consort forces him to join Pleasantview. He will surprisingly join Strangetown. Strangetown has a good defence, but they lack some attack skills. Everyone in Pleasantview is angry because of Kent his betrayal. The Summerdreams did a spell on them so Pleasantview will win (Against the rules). This is actually a very good storyline! And you may decide what happens at the end, because you're so creative and I really love STM! <3 Sims Player (talk) (mistakes) 15:16, September 8, 2015 (UTC)
- I came up with a great team! :) We could also do a fanon owned by us two and write about this! That would be cool! :D
Pleasantview/Veronaville squad and bench players.
GK: Darren Dreamer
LB: Don Lothario LCB: Dirk Dreamer RCB: Dustin Broke RB: John Burb
LM: Jennifer Burb LCM: Titania Summerdream (+2 all attributes because of spell) RCM: Hermia Capp RM: Cornwall Capp
ST: Tybalt Capp ST: Puck Summerdream
Bench: Lilith Pleasant, Juliette Capp, Oberon Summerdream (+2 all attributes because of spell).
Coach: Consort Capp Assistants: Mortimer Goth and Daniel Pleasant.
Strangetown/Veronaville squad and bench players.
GK: General Buzz Grunt
LB: Kent Capp LCB: Johnny Smith RCB: Romeo Monty RB: Mercutio Monty
LM: Nervous Subject LCM: Pascal Curious RCM: Tank Grunt RM: Ajay Loner
ST: Loki Beaker ST: Bianca Monty
Bench: Lazlo Curious, Antonio Monty, Jenny Smith.
Coach: Patrizio Monty Assistant: PT9
I will send you a private message via Google+ Hangouts. I used my real name and I also have you in my circles. I really think this could be a great fanon! :D Sims Player (talk) (mistakes) 18:26, September 8, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Link URL in The Sims' Pen[edit source]
Can you say it?[edit source]
- Does it matter if I use stuff from Stuff Packs you don't have? Sims Player (talk) (mistakes) 17:05, October 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, I'm done! Just only fix the roof "of that large tower" (you know what I mean). ;)~. Oh yeah! And also let "you know who" make some vegetables at the dirt boxes, so it will look realistic. Sims Player (talk) (mistakes) 17:33, October 10, 2015 (UTC)
New theme song for STM?[edit source]
Hi Aldo! I've just composed a new theme song for StrangeTown Monty! I thought it could use a refresh. The theme's about twice as long as your current one, so you might also have to create another theme cinematic, but if you don't like the length (or wah-wah effect), just tell me and I can shorten/remove it. Hope you like it! — The Tim Man (TSW • AH • MGW • Contribs) 11:44, October 11, 2015 (UTC)
RE: RE: New theme song for STM?[edit source]
RE: RE: RE: New theme song for STM?[edit source]
Hey! Sorry, I've been really busy for the past few days. Thanks for reading my story! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. :) — The Tim Man (TSW • AH • MGW • Contribs) 12:35, October 14, 2015 (UTC)
Come back! :([edit source]
Google+ problems[edit source]
Hey there. On Google+, you now have to go to the video if you want to see the responses. Problem is, we can't. Because there is no "video" where the discussion is taking place. It's a private message. So communicating on Google+ isn't possible anymore. What now? Hangouts? Sims Player (talk) (mistakes) 13:08, October 30, 2015 (UTC)
Happy Halloween 2015![edit source]