- No don't merge them. One is for the family and the other is for the brothers. My sister (who is in hospital) will be shocked if you do that. My sister thinks that the boys need their own page together. Emily 22:23, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
It would be good to get a different image for Curious Family to help distinguish the two articles from each other. They are technically the same household. I would not be against merging them. --a_morris (talk) 22:45, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
That's good. I'll tell Amy to make a good picture of the boys. She is an artist, you know. Emily 07:49, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
Moved discussion to Talk:Curious Brothers.
Sim Biography Edit
How can we change that, all i wanted to do with it was add some more stuff to the sim articles. But how can we the sim bio templates are getting to large but how can we right a better description for our sim pages.
And the Simbio 2 was for so people could add there own images. And Simbio-start was so I could add the images from simpe you know the ones with the sim and black screen behind it that one. But it is taking up too much space the templates I mean. And the descriptions are getting too short while the templates are getting too big! How can we fix this! Now how can we get it like mortimer goth's or bella goth's page's.
- I agree that some of the bio templates stretch too far down the page. I would have preferred the images be horizontal rather than vertical. I have started a discussion in the forums. --a_morris (talk) 19:23, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Re: rollback privileges Edit
I would be honored, A morris. Thank you very much! But how do I request a proposal? --Bayoubash 12:53, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- In the Open Requests or the Closed Requests? --Bayoubash 03:42, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
I heard you and Bayoubash were talking about Admins. Well I am not asking to become one, but I respect you and the good work you are doing, A morris. You can put me on something such as rollback, but you don't have to. Amalia 00:35, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
PS; I am starting to become more active on this wiki now.
So, what are you doing now?
I've just created a new page (Smith/Sanchez Family) and there a some kinks i cant work out.
- At the top of the page it says 'Write a description of the characters and their current storyline.' and I cant get it off.
- The page is called Smith/Sanchez not 'Smith/Sanchez Family'.
If you could sort these things out i would really apresiate it :D thanks in advance Matta jr 14:41, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- The "
description" parameter was missing. I moved it to Smith-Sanchez Family instead of Smith/Sanchez Family. The "/" creates a sub page. Since "Smith" already exists, it would mean "Sanchez Family was a sub-page of Smith". --a_morris (talk) 16:19, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
Rollback Privileges and AdiminEdit
thanks for giving me roleback privileges! And when applying for adim do I write my request in Closed Requests or Open requests? thanks again :D Matta jr 20:22, 18 April 2009 (UTC) p.s i just put it in open requests
A big thanksEdit