I know the way I put this may sound like I'm saying I'm right no matter what but when I make an edit on a sim I'm usually right mostly because I run test on them and read the games data, so please if you see me make edits on things that you believe are false ask me first because I'm never wrong about these but I can always make mistakes.
Thank you, ParanormalJ (talk) 05:56, October 15, 2013 (UTC)Read more >
All test done by me may or may not still have links in my creation, despite this they're completely harmless.
Read more >
Right now I'm low on developers, so if you have the skills and think you can do this I would gladly allow you to assist me in my developments. Just an FYI this is just for fun and all about making others happy with our creations!
- Must have sims 2 installed. (Only sims 2, no ep/sp!)
- Must be extremely creative and understand the concept and game plan what this means is that if you join me you CANNOT and I repeat CANNOT just use maxis made templates, they have to be extremely unique.
- You must also know the technical concepts.
- Must have the time to be devoted. (There will be dead-lines but we can discuss your availability)
- You cannot use CC. (Custom Content/Mods/Hacks)
- Must have fun!
- What's your age? (DON'T ANSWER!)
- What's o…
I don't think anyone knows but the neighborhood I give previews of are actually created by a group of people (Myself included) and when we are done with the project we upload it for download, as of now we're working on Sedona, it's a big project and we're unsure when it will be complete as we're facing technical difficulties with this massive project.
Read more >