I love The Sims since the first time I played it, way back in year 2002. Although I see that the game has lost some juicy details with its newest versions, I couldn't go back to play the 1, and neither the 2. The Sims 3 is so much fun! For me, the main aspect of improvement is the ability to access the entire city, and the story progression. Remember when the kids didn't grow up? And when we had to wait long loading screens to go to community lot next door? Oh, those were the days!
My favorite pagesEdit
- Capital Sims (en español)
- Mod The Sims
- Bleh! (blog en español)
- Crinrict's Sims 3 Help Blog
My favorite SimsEdit
- The Sims 1: the Newbies (the first ones I killed... not on purpose)
- The Sims 2: mmmh, I think the Burbs, and all Veronaville
- The Sims 3: by far, Constance Shelley and (recently) Francisca Vanderburg
The Sims games I own Edit
- Almost everything.
- At the moment, try to get use to this edit system.