Welcome and enjoy my favorites you stalker...O-O
My Favorite Pages[edit | edit source]
- Cow Plant, the cow plant is pretty awesome. It rises my sim's social and fun needs quickly!
- Death, it deals with the Grim Reaper. And who doesn't like to kill off their sim once in awhile for fun?
- Teen, because being a teen can be difficult...besides I hate the toddler stage.
- Criminal, the job its self in the Sims 2 was quite nice. I love reaching the last career level and figuring out you become a super villain.
- Mummies. so freaking cool.
- Zombies, who doesn't like zombies?
My Favorite Sims[edit | edit source]
- Alexander Goth, hes pretty awesome going around as a child geek. I always end up giving him the knowledge aspiration.
- Cassandra Goth, more interesting than her mother. She should have been in the spotlight instead of Bella.
- Mortimer Goth, dunno I just like him.
- Jared Frio, he isn't such a BAD character. He always marries someone in my game and takes care of the kids more than his spouse.
- Tank Grunt, he was my second favorite in Strangetown.
- Pascal Curious, I hate his alien-hybrid baby but Pascal is my favorite being the only one in his household who has to deal with an alien-hybrid child,
- Grim Reaper, he is the Boss.
- Olive Specter, she has a mysterious aura to her. I wish they could of brought her back in TS3.
- Ethan Bunch, the only one I can tolerate from the Bunches.
- Tybalt Capp, because he always bully Juliet (can't stand her!.)
- Cats, I have cats of my own.....
- Lazlo Curious, because Lazlo is extremely funny.
- General Buzz Grunt, like some other Sims, he isn't that bad either.
Least Favorite Sims[edit | edit source]
- Bella Goth, too promoted. She is not a great Sim to play with. Cassandra is WAY more interesting than Bella would ever be,
- Connor Frio, liked him in the beginning but then he became annoying.
- Don Lothario, hes really boring in TS3 but in the TS2 he was just a pest.
- Juliet Capp, a social, spoiled butterfly.
- Toddlers, in both games....the stage is boring and annoying. I usually ignore them in TS3, but in TS2 I quickly age them.
- Babies, just like toddlers.
- Law Enforcement, I don't like the career too much.
- Beau Merrick, hes such a jerk to my Sims.
- Repo-man, or SOPA in this case....
Favorite Fanon Sims[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.