About me[edit | edit source]
Hey! I'm defenitly not the most experienced user on The Sims Wiki and I don't do anything major, I'm more of a background kinda person, I'll only really edit a few things here and then
I have been playing the The Sims for years now the first game I ever played was The Sims 2 for PS2 and I realy liked. Me and my friend often played The Sims 2 for PC at his house so I know the Pleasantview storyline. I never bought The Sims 2 though, because when I was going to get it I saw the trailer for The Sims 3 in the shop. I also have all the expantion packs to date.
I am from Cork City in Ireland. I like kids and want to have a big family some day. My friends tell me I am funny. I love cars, but am still a bit dramatic. I am also sorta shy and that really all there is to know about me.
My favorite Sims[edit | edit source]
- Bella Goth-Bachelor: We all know why.
- Nina Caliente: She's one of the hottest sims ever made.
- Molly French: I don't know why I just took a shine to her, she was the first sim I ever married in game.
- Morgana Wolff: I usually end up divorcing her from her husband, kicking him out marry her and have a bunch of kids.
- Hannah Jones: I usually have Aiden cheat on her, have them divorce and marry her.
- Cycl0n3 Sw0rd: He has a wierd name.
My Least Favourite Sims[edit | edit source]
- Dina Caliente: That women needs to get up of her ass and do some work for once instead of taking money from rich old men
- VJ Alvi: He needs to grow up and stop blaming his father for everthing wrong in his life, instead of hastling him.
- Fiona McIrish: She just an ugly old women who needs live her life instead of being boring, i just hate I constanly kill her
- Xander Clavell: My god if I was his father I would have kicked him out years ago, he's a no good slacker who hasn't achieved anything in his life.
- Daniel Pleasant: He's very selfish. He WooHoo's with Kaylynn and doesn't even think about how it affects his wife and kids.
- Lilith Pleasant: She's just spoilt, he parents didn't teach her her tddler skills it's not the end of the world, there are loads of kids out there that are in way worse condition than her.
Sims Games I Own[edit | edit source]
Fanon[edit | edit source]
I love writing about my sims on fanon. It also inspired me to make stories with my sims instead of just having my sims reach their lifetime wish, getting them married and having kids. I have three pages on fanon,