Thought of the Day (with Ecclesiarchal Seal of Approval)Edit
Xenophobia is the seed of heresy.
Make progress, not love.
Straight is a prison.
αἳρεσις τρέφεται παρά μεγάλων μαστων
Greetings to ye, Chrestes! I am Mathetesalexandrou, arguably the most BSI user in this wiki. I hail from the land of Cloud Bunny Land, where rabbits reign, empiricism rules and libertarianism flunks. Hail and sacrifice must go to the most glorious mod in the history of gaming world, Europa Barbarorum, because that's the one thing that made me the user that I am, loading up my fanons with good Greek stuff and making me probably the first user here to attempt to have a userpage written in Ancient Greek (which will probably result in a huge fail due to the likely lack of peer review). The username Mathetesalexandrou is derived from the phrase "Μαθητής του Αλεξάνδρου" meaning the disciple of Alexandros. If you don't know which Alexandros I'm referring to... I recommend cutting down on MTV or worthless sitcoms in teen channels and watch real shows. I recommend Time Commanders and Decisive Battles.
FLAT CHEST FIX ALL THE FLAWS! BIG BOOBS NEED TO BE UPGRADED INTO FLAT CHEST! IPODZEKE COME ON PLZ MAKE FLAT CHEST SIMS FOR ONCE
Gnomes for the Gnome God! Life Fruits for the Nectar Throne!
Colors: Look at da tags.
Element: Light and Life
- Dawn of War series
- Total War series, particularly Rome: Total War with the modification Europa pure kick gluteus maximus Barbarorum
- Command and Conquer before C&C死 Tiberian Twilight
- Dark Reign
- Starcraft and Warcraft 3
- Company of Heroes
- Civilization 5: (Thou shalt name your religion Hellenocentrism and play the Hellenes)
Programming Languages: Python and Java (thinking of absorbing C#)
Political Ideology: Grown much more liberal socially these days. Solid left on economics. And especially NO AYN RAND. I'm sorry, but from the history that I see, I seriously believe that government does have a significant role to play in economics... Well, asides from subsidies and tax breaks that feed corporate profits, that is. I seriously want another R&D project that is as successful as NASA has been, that is for sure. For a favorite political figure, I'd say I like people from both spectrum: For one, I am a huge fan of Bernie Sanders and Noam Chomsky.
Others: Philhellenism, Miku, and the avatar of yours truly.
And Kanako too omgwtfHNNNNNNN GGGGGGGGGG. And Kaguya too cute too <3 Have some moar hnnnngggg Still not enough HNNNNNNGGGGGG? More HNNNNNNGGGG prescribed.There is no such thing as too much HNNNNNNGGGGGGG No seriously.You can never have too much of it.HNNNNNNGGGGGGThe HNNNNGGGGG must flow More nutbladder stress test
Funny Fact: Mickey's Greek transliteration is Μίκυ. Extremely ironic considering that Mickey is my favorite childhood cartoon character.
There are 3 great Ms of the fanon: Monasticism, Mercantilism, and Militarism.
"Μηδεν εωρακεναι φoβερωτερον και δεινοτερον φαλαγγος μακεδονικης"
Favorite Youtube Channels
- PrinceofMacedon (Total War forever, although I haven't seen his video too often for some time)
- Thunderf00t (especially after his skirmish with HTWW)
And for the lulz (and Dennis Ritchie)
- include <stdio.h>
printf("Steve Jobs <<< Dennis Ritchie /n Ayn Rand Blows /n C > sqrt(-1) + Products");
LOOK, FANON BATTLES! FANOOOOOON BATTLES! OUR ENEMIES HIDE IN METAL BAWKSES THE COWARDS... DA FEWWLS! WE... WE SHOULD GO AHEAD AND VOTE IN FANON BATTLES. SINDDDDDRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I iz also an admin on the Korean Sims Wiki, but then there are only two contributors and I am lazy as heck so not much progress is made.
I also want to help Twallan have his baby given his magnanimity in releasing the source code for NRaaS and Core mod.
Only If I was diligent and skilled enough to read I could create my dream pack
As a personal sidenote, I am an supporter of the concept of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
I am NEET no moar
To Do List Edit
- Improve Readability of all of my Fanons
- Finish Heptanomis
- Proceed with Dusk of Opposition
- Perhaps work on a new fanon to further explore life under Papal rule
Le great quotesEdit
"Love is a madness" - Platon
"Blood saves lives, Sweat saves blood, brain save both" - Erwin Rommel
"Only in death does duty end" - Warhammer 40k, Imperial thought of the day
"Patriotism is the last resort of a scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson
"For me, every good foreigner is a Greek and every bad Greek is worse than a Barbarian" - The Oath of Megas Alexandros
"A self-interested person never has any incentive to use a filter. A self-interested person has some incentive to sign a pact to make everyone use a filter, but in many cases has a stronger incentive to wait for everyone else to sign such a pact but opt out himself. This can lead to an undesirable equilibrium in which no one will sign such a pact." - Scott Alexander in Why I hate your Freedom
"Keep polluting science, swine, and your #@%#$ (gluteus maximus) is mine, sunshine." - Thunderf00t on HowTheWorldWorks.
He (i.e. Heinlein) always pictured himself a libertarian, which to my way of thinking means "I want the liberty to grow rich and you can have the liberty to starve".It's easy to believe that no one should depend on society for help when you yourself happen not to need such help. - Isaac Asimov on Heinlein, italics for emphasis on my part
I don't care about the "freedom" to not have healthcare, I care about the freedom to take time off from work to nurse your baby without you getting fired, and the freedom to pursue things in life even when you're disabled, sick, or poor. - Soltheron on reddit regarding libertarianism. Related to Asimov's quote.
In markets where freedom of choice is hampered by inadequate information, or where rational choice requires extraordinary expertise, there is no acceptable alternative to government regulation. Contrary to libertarian preachments, it would be imprudent to expect an air traveler to do research required to avoid unsafe airlines, or for the automobile buyer to find out which cars are affected with rear-wheel lockup, or for the pregnant woman to conduct chemical tests to avoid drugs which may kill or deform her unborn child. Here social regulation is imperative, either by providing indispensable information to consumers or by prohibiting hazardous products outright. Here the privilege of free choice in a free market is the freedom to play Russian roulette with health and safety, and to impose the cost of death or injury on families or society. - Walter Adams and James Brock in The Bigness Complex (1986)
In a world torn by every kind of fundamentalism -- religious, ethnic, nationalist and tribal -- we must grant first place to economic fundamentalism, with its religious conviction that the market, left to its own devices, is capable of resolving all our problems. This faith has its own ayatollahs. Its church is neo-liberalism; its creed is profit; its prayers are for monopolies." - Carlos Fuentes, World Press Review (Nov. '95) p. 47
"It didn't happen before, but it'll totally happen now. We can trust companies because they're not the government." - By alphashadow regarding libertarian fantasy of free market eliminating corporate abuses
"Absent the State, the Market will always ensure that the maintenance of one's reputation will override any malignant fluttering notion to scam the "expletive" out of one's neighbors. Obviously." - From someone on Facebook
""Phony contracts and double standards" is exactly why "violence is bad" is a meaningless sentiment. Not everyone is a moral person who engages in rational self-interest. We plan for what the world is, not what we wish it were. If humans undergo a mental and social evolution hundreds of years from now that makes it unthinkable to poison a region's groundwater for generations just for a few quick million dollars of profit, then maybe libertarianism will make sense then. It surely doesn't now." by DaystarEld on reddit about the libertarian fantasy
Current State of FanonEdit
- Currently Playing at: Moonlight Falls
- Playing as: Lynn Barkley (as a neutral spectator), alternating with the Silver Lilies and the Bronzefangs
- Last played family: Peribole family at Sunlit Tides
- Next Neighborhood in consideration: Heptanomis
- Currently Playing at: Willow Creek
- Playing as: Proto-Ecclesiarchy with Kallistrata Neapolita, Hyperion Protogenes, and recently Jeanette Dupree
List of owned Fanon PagesEdit
- Time Paradox (and all subpages)
- New Homeland (subplot of the above page)
- Aneirin's Wrath (same as New Homeland)
- Council of Bridgeport
- Anatolika - Definitely not Touhou (Gonna need something to fill in while CAW work stalls my Time Paradox storyline, and crashing CAW isn't helping Hekatonschoinos one bit)
Le Sims (Listing only those in the main Fanon namespace)Edit
- Kallisto Syrakousia (Syrakousia is friendly to the Google translator. Syrakosia is not)
- Kallistrata Pellaia (Apparently I should try Kallistrate)
- Hypatia Pydnaia
- Stratonike Attalida
- Lysistrata Amphipolita (Funny: Google translation to Japanese will translate Lysistrata as Woman's Peace, probably a reference to Aristophanes' play Lysistrata)
- Eurydike Alkmaionida
- Demetria Mykenaia
- Thessalonike Thalamaia
- Achaia Oropia
- Isis Stone (with sincere thanks to Starmoonie)
- Akio Isador
- Cycl0n3 Sw0rd (yes, that Cycl0n3 Sw0rd.)
- Demetrios Pydnaios (gonna need to shower some attention to him soon.)
- Philetairos Attalides
- Antigone Syrakosia
- Phil Geiles
- Eumenes Attalides
- Tessa Swanson
- Esomena Protogena
- Chrysanthema Pellaia Kinnamomona (Whoo, what a mouthful)
- Pi Tarantina
- Usaim Hamdi
- Ayham Bahri
Le Everything ElseEdit
My favorite SimsEdit
My Fanon Simz
- Kallisto Syrakousia - Da Main Sim. Enuff said.
- Kallistrata Pellaia - Cuddly and Flat chested for maximum win. Well, all the Big 6 (and the disciples) are flat chested, but then Kallistrata is probably the Freezer Bunny of the bunch. Should I also mention that Kallistrata's Sim rendition is based on my first original character? "cuddle cuddle" Also Goofy Walk is master walk style.
- Stratonike Attalida - First of the Simbot groupies/creators. Too bad that Simbot never got the limelight, and if I was diligent enought it would have been up a year ago. Alas lazy me.
- And every other big members of the Church
- Kyriake Kostopoulou: Fwat Chest FTW (and Yuri too)
- Holly Alto - Good, doesn't make enemies, and Nick and Vita are huge jerks.
- Cycl0n3 Sw0rd - Geek? Heck yes. Computer Lord? Heck yes. Couch Potato? Heck yes.
- Rodney Singleton - Attempting a horse raising business? YES.
- Mrs. Crumplebottom - Hating on Romance? Must I have any more reason to like? "Kallisto approves"
- Morgana Wolff - Morgana > Jamie Jolina: Ain't flirty. Enuff said. (Also Jamie ~= Ultrasmurfs)
Fanon simz from other people
- Savannah Plumb Less Romance? Heck Yeah. Moar adventures? Heck Yeah.
- Pélagie Horsepurple
- Nova Watson I'd like to say that Nova has a more polished story than what Kallisto is given. It's almost as Kallisto is given a spiritual successor given Starmoonie's confirmation that Kallisto is part of the roots for Nova.
- Lord GooGoo A funny concept, and an interesting sim to say the least. It is a shame that the fanon is abandoned...
- Manny.D Mush Concerned about moola more than romance. Aww yeah.
- Wanda Dortheimer Well, I've always been a fan of crazy science nerd females. You know, with dem Ecclesiarchy. This also includes Pélagie, as well, so might as well include her here.
- Moira Sword: Descendant of Cycl0n3 Sw0rd? Oh yeah. Gets a visual makeover like Stratonike? Oh yeah. Knowledge-hunger? Oh yeah. Does have the straightness (and read Kallisto's seal of HERESY), but whatever.
- Bella Goth: Come on, Sims needs a new mascot. TS4 Bella may be conventionally good-looking, but flat chest is better and moar clothing is better.
- Jamie Jolina ~= Ultrasmurfs. Brains and beauty is good thing, I suppose, but holy s**t, wasted on flirting with boys? Eww.
- Katy Perry's Sweet Treats: What the "insert obligatory expletives" is that stupid thing
- Celebrity: There should be an option for celebrities to not automatically reject everyone of lower status. Seriously. If there is a mod to get rid of that snooty behavior, please notify me.
My Favorite Fanon StoriesEdit
Err... I don't really dig into stories of other people, and I for one don't really give much attention to the cooperative fanons. If there was one that I liked, it would be Our Relationship, with them Uncyclopedia-style crossings (Uncyclopedia a thing that I sucked horribly at)
The Sims games I own Edit
- Sims 3
- Sims 3: World Adventures
- Sims 3: Ambitions
- Sims 3: High End Loft Stuff
- Sims 3: Late Night
- Sims 3: Generations
- Sims 3: Pets
- Sims 3: Showtime
Fanon Data Edit
Last Data update: 12:01 A.M. (Eastern Time), July 23rd, 2015
- Data Collection: Currently there are 47 Insane Fanon Sims registered (excluding one entry covering both past and present), As for the male to female proportions, the ratio is now 1 to 1.937, continuing the trend towards gender balance from the last time with 1:2.38 from the most uneven 1:5.
- The Zodiac data has gotten quite interesting changes. One notable event is that there was no net gain in number of Cancer Sims between this data collection and the previous one at January 9th, 2015. Aries once again show notable growth, and for the first time in the census history, Cancer no longer is the most common sign. Pisces and Capricorn actually grew more uneven in the gender ratio. Pisces still is predominantly female. This time, it is the Gemini sign that shows the largest growth.
|Signs||Male/Female||Female/Male Ratio||Total (Difference from last data)|
|Capricorn||24/28||1.166 (+.297)||52 (+9)|
|Aquarius||43/53||1.232 (-.011)||96 (+4)|
|Pisces||26/59||2.269 (+.231)||85 (+6)|
|Aries||64/54 72/57||.791 (-.052)||129 (+11)|
|Taurus||39/32 41/34||.829 (+.009)||75 (+4)|
|Gemini||50/46||.92 (-.106)||96 (+19)|
|Cancer||54/67||1.240 (-.38)||121 (+0)|
|Leo||38/49||1.289 (-.062)||87 (+7)|
|Virgo||48/69||1.437 (+.060)||117 (+10)|
|Libra||52/63||1.211 (-.013)||115 (+6)|
|Scorpio||51/55||1.078 (+.015)||106 (+9)|
|Sagittarius||44/43||.977 (-.038)||87 (+10)|
- There are 826 Female Fanon Sims registered and 717 (718 pages, but two of them are about same sim) male sims, so there are about 1.15202 female fanon sims for every male fanon sims. The previous female to male ratio was 1.15078 meaning very little change. This is a huge change from the most uneven ratio recorded, which was 1.603 females per male sim. Out of the total of 1540 sims, 128 of them are classified as Celebrities. Because of the closing of the gender gap, most signs have seen a more evening of female-male ratio, and some of them starts to be tilted to the excess of guys. However, the Scorpio remains an exception.
- Occult Populations
Ahh, lolwut, you say? Hmm, shall I say it in latin? Amici!
Anyhow, the list of the Philoi... so far.
Y U NO LIKE NON-CONVENTIONAL NAMES?!?!?!
|Kallisto Syrakosia - Thessalonike Thalamaia - Achaia Oropia - Demetria Mykenaia|
|Stratonike Attalida - Philetairos Attalides - Eumenes Attalides - Parthenope Attalida - Polyxena Attalida - Olympias Attalida - Thetis Attalida - Theophania Attalida|