Hi, my name is Marvin, I'm 26 and I've been playing The Sims since 2006. I love the game, although I don't own all the titles. I own The Sims 2 and The Sims 3.
My favorite SimsEdit
- http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Fanon:Gary_Gellar. Admittedly, he's kind of my Self-Sim, aside from physical appearance. Only I'm not sure if I would really be able to hook up with Rita Nelson, who's pretty much a pure-hearted Church Girl.
- http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Fanon:Marvin_Madison. This is my Idealized Self sim. (C'mon. Everyone's got one!) I'm just kind of a little upset that Level 10 of the Law Enforcement career isn't "Superhero" and instead, we get three different variations of a secret agent, because really, my guy's meant to be a Batman-type of superhero crimefighter, not a James Bond wannabe. In the movie version, he'd be played by Terrence Howard.
- http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Rain_Leary. The Emo female best friend we've never had. Emo, yet friendly and easy to talk to. The female best friend that eventually leads to WooHoo one night after a horror movie and pizza marathon, and eventually leads into a cool "we're married, but not really married" type of Best Friend marriage. In The movie version, she'd be played by Lizzy Caplan.
- http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Felicity_Usher. The other female best friend we've never had in real life. This was the one for The Sims 2. The "Friend with benefits." Although her personality is like, 99% Mila Kunis, in the movie version, she'd be played by Alyson Hannigan.
- http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Jessie_Rose. She ended up being my girlfriend/wife in The Sims 2. Plus, her name just sounds beautiful and in the entire game, she has the kindest and easiest to get along with personality, aside from Felcity Usher, who gives off more of a Best Friend/Sister vibe than Sexy Cool Grilfriend. Despite her pretty much being the personality opposite of the woman who'd play her, she'd definitely be fit for Jessica Alba.
- http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Fanon:Angel_Madison. This is my wife/girlfriend in The Sims 3 for Marvin Madison, hero cop. She's supposed to be a movie actress/singer/dancer/director, in the vein of Jennifer Lopez, but unlike J-Lo, she isn't a cruel b**ch-diva who only cares about herself and treats those beneath her like garbage. In fact, given her personality, sex(/WooHoo) appeal, and sense of humor, her real life counterpart would be close to Cameron Diaz.
- http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Morgan_Flynn. Morgan Flynn is just pure Sleazy Evil. He'll kidnap your girlfriend's mother, then try to hit on her. At the same time! Plus, on top of all of that, he's got insecurity issues and knows it, making him Hot Headed. Charlie Sheen was meant to play him and is really the only guy who could give him justice. Okay, maybe Jeremy Piven, with the right hair, could pull it off, too.
- http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Rita_Nelson. Rita Nelson is pure goodness and warmth. The kind of loving, supporting girlfriend that makes you want to be a better person/Sim just being in her prescence. She may seem perfect, but the downside to her is the fact that she is kind of boring, and that alone may not make her so great, after all. Based on looks and personality, she's so Reese Witherspoon.
- http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Sofi_Nelson. Sofi Nelson is an evil b**ch and revels in it. She likes pulling pranks on people, can fight (being Mean Spirited and all) and has a bit of a wild, uncontrolled edge about her. In essence, she literally is the evil twin sister! Assuming they wouldn't be identical twins, Sofi Nelson could be played by a blonde-haired Rose McGowan.
- http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Sunshine_Leary. There's something about a really attractive, in-shape, gym-going, free-spirited hippie, who comes from a hippie family, that really appeals to a guy. Sunshine is not only beautiful, smart, and kind, but she also is very self capable and independent. Sunshine Leary could be played very nicely by Olivia Wilde. Concidentally, they even look alike.
The Sims games I own Edit
- The Sims 2 - Playstation 2
- The Sims 2 - PC
- The Sims 3 - Xbox 360
- I just want to be able to contribute as much information as I can. And of course, make some Fanons of my own Sims!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.