I might as well say some things about me, not like anyone is looking at this, lol
- I have two ADORABLE cats named Kiwi and Yuki. Kiwi is a calico and Yuki is a grey tabby.
- My favourite colour is turquoise blue.
- My eyes are deep greyish blue with faint veins of brown. My hair is dark brown with auburn highlights (no, I've never dyed my hair), and my skin is quite pale.
- Almost everyone in my family is brown-eyed or blue-eyed, brown-haired or blonde-haired, and light-skinned or tan-skinned. Some relatives are red-haired or black-haired, and some are hazel-eyed or grey-eyed. I don't know anyone who is green-eyed or amber-eyed, in and out of my family.
- I love the concept of genetics, particularly eye colour (mostly because skin tone and hair colour are much more easily noticeable).
- My favourite Sims game is The Sims 2. My least favourite is The Sims 3.
- People who hate on things and provide either ridiculous, unreasonable, or no reasons for doing so make me SO mad. (It's not going to kill you to say WHY you hate things, people!)
- I hate it when Sims in TS3 who were from TS1 or TS2 look NOTHING like their previous appearances (Flat & Flo Broke, Betty, Vadim, & Fatima Simovitch, and Bob, Robert, & Mags Newbie are the biggest examples I can think of). In those cases, I turn Testing Cheats mode on and change their appearances in CAS to resemble their appearances in TS2 more.
- I do the same in TS2 if pre-made Sims have genetic inconsistencies with their ancestors. For example, Betty Newbie has grey eyes and light skin, while her father has dark blue eyes and medium skin, and her mother has green eyes and tan skin; in my recreation of Betty, I changed her genetics to green eyes and tan skin. Likewise in TS3.
- In The Sims 2, I made maxis-match custom eye colours and a skintone for my Sims.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.