Ma Traits - Yep that's right I actually only picked 5!
Oh NO! Pets was added so of course I have to update my list to include..
These don't count because they're Hidden Traits :D As in, only you know...
Well, I'm Madi and I live in Atlantic Canada :D I love writing and drawing, so I have a couple Fanons, including my fan-ficiton, Spectral, which is completed, and Spectral: Part Two, which is currently under construction. If you've read them, you know I like to create cool edited pictures for my chapters ;)
I'm not any ONE kind of Simmer...there are experimenters, builders, blah blah blah, and all that, but I cannot be put into a category. I have my own weird way of playing, which involves everything involved in those categories and none of it at the same time....Yep, my life is pretty paradoxial.
Just realized I did a terrible job at explaining that...Oh well :D
I may seem to have an obsession with death, but it's more of a mild interest. (It's not like I kill Sims or anything...*nervous laugh*........anymore, at least....)
- I also have an assortment of random skills:
- Creativity - Level 10 (from TS2 xD)
- Writing - Level 8
- Painting - Level 7 (I actually take a painting class every week :3)
- Logic - Level 6 (Imma ulmost a geanyus!)
- Photography - Level 6
- Guitar - Level 5
- Piano - Level 3
- Riding - Level 3 (Yay Pets!)
- My Sim-self would be pretty talented! ;)
- Have an ongoing, popular FanFiction series :)
- Create an actual Fanon (and finish it before it gets deleted)
- Reach 500 edits! :D
- Not many listed...I'm not really good with creating pages or anything, just spelling/grammar corrections :)
(not including sims)
- Spectral & Spectral: Part Two
- Grim Reaper >:)
- Appaloosa Plains
- Lotta Greaves - Buried behind a vampire club...hmmm, wonder what happened there? I know gameplay doesn't let vampires murder sims, but the idea still freaks me out...(overactive imagination)
- Macy Clay - Buried behind a laundromat??? After a fire??? That is creepy. I will forever have nightmares of crisply burned bodies rising from the dead at my local laundromat.
- Lacy Darer - Died in a junkyard...or was "dropped off" there after her fiery death...
- B. Vernon Castor - Who buries an electrocuted old man near a diner...?
- Wilhelmina Leaf - One of 5 pre-made deceased children, plus really sad and ugly-looking. PLUS, she died by electrocution , which, like, isn't possible for children.
- Sinjon Frank - I recently learned he is one of very few deceased sims in Bridgeport...he's buried between two dumpsters behind the theatre O.O
- Pixie Carlton - Um, why is she in the Racket house?
Waaaaaaay down here is a list of my favorite pre-made sims. :)
- Gunther Goth!!! (TS3) - Gunther Goth is basically the awesomest Sim ever. I mean, he founded Sunset Valley, and he is the father of the famous Mortimer Goth! Not to mention he's all old country and wears a purple hat.
- Cornelia Goth (TS3) - Elegant, Grumpy, Old-Fashioned, Gothic, & Artistic - Practically my doppelganger! Well, if i were 30 years older, and wore a lot of dark makeup ;)
- Franco Wolff-Cruz - He doesn't have a wiki page! What! Well anyway, he's from Lunar Lakes and if you give him a quick hairstyle & clothing change, he is super hawt...and makes adorable kids :3
- Hetty Lionheart - My favorite crazy cat lady in the sims series!
- Lotta Greaves - Yep, she creeps me out, but for some reason her death seems interesting, almost suspicious....
- Olive Specter - Ooooh, Olive the murderer! Way cooler than olive the fruit.
- Alouette Bird - I just love the name...Alouette :3
- Don Lothario - Who doesn't love a romancer? ;)
- Lolita Goth - How mysterious...a young, childish lost relative of the cherished Goth's?
- Agnes Crumplebottom - Weirdly enough, I never saw her in the Sims 2, even though I played it for a good few years. Is that normal? Anyway, I love playing her household in the Sims 3 :)
Maybe one day I'll add my favorite pets, but, for now...my favorite premade pet is definitely Pickles Lionheart.
Well, before I bought Life Stories, I had only played the console versions a couple times when I was like...five. So, yeah. And I just realized I gave a comment on almost every single one xD Enjoy reading them!
- The Sims Bustin Out (Console) - When I was 7, I thought Bustin' Out and The Sims were the best thing for GameCube, ever. They weren't really mine, though...I stole them from my uncle
- The Sims (Console)
- The Sims Life Stories
- The Sims 2 University Life Collection - I'm so smart I bought an EP before I had the base game :D
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe - I finally understood.
- The Sims 2 Best Of Business Collection
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 3 World Adventures - Is still awesome, but with all the new EP's, I don't think many still use it :S
- The Sims 3 Ambitions is difficult for me when I'm playing with more than one sim :P I can't multitask
- The Sims 3 Late Night gave me my true love - vampires!
- The Sims Complete Collection - Found it on eBay, and since I had never played it before... :)
- The Sims Medieval & The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff bought them bundled, best 45 bucks ever.
- The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff
- The Sims 3 Generations I love it.
- The Sims 3 Pets - A country town (more detailed than even Riverview) that gave me kittens and birds?? *loves*
- The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff - Let's face it, sims were in dire need of new nighttime apparel.
- The Sims 3 Showtime - I just wanted the buy mode and CAS objects, I don't really like the new careers :\
Didn't get TS3 Fast Lane or Town Life because they don't interest me...neither does Diesel, mostly because the furniture objects aren't really customizable. I do like the looks of the guys' clothing though :) Supernatural is going to be a must for me - I'm a sucker for fantasy!
This Is The End Of The PageEdit
WOOOW my page is long...I must've been really bored when I started this page :)