- Sims (PlayStation 2)
- Sims 2 Pets (PlayStation 2)
- Sims 2 Castaway (PlayStation 2)
- Sims Bustin' Out (PlayStation 2)
- Sims Bustin' Out (GameBoy Advance)
- Sims 2 (PC)
- Sims 2 Night Life (PC)
- Sims 2 Apartment Life (PC)
- Sims 2 Pets (PC)
- Sims 2 Free Time (PC)
- Sims 2 University (PC)
- Sims 2 Open For Business (PC)
- Sims 2 Bon Voyage (PC)
- All the Sims 2 Stuff Packs
- Sims 3 (PC)
- And I totally had Sims 2 Ambitions (PC) but I had to uninstall it because I kinda sorta lost the disk...
NOTE: The only game I still play is The Sims 3... But that might stop, I have loads of Custom Content and Mods on there so it might crash, haha.
My account on the official Sims 3 website is PiercedKookies.
RANDOM SIMS RELATED FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I like killing my Sims, making them playable using the Oh My Ghost! opportunity, then have them either a.) have a sad yet happy romantic life with someone or b.) haunt everyone and make people miserable.
- I never make two households/families that I would play in the same town, due to Story Progression. Yes I know you can turn it off, but then it's no fun.
- I have made about 20 Matt Skiba Sims, and every Sim I make of who I want to be, is usually named either Jamie or Meredith Lynch.
- I use the testingcheatsenabled true cheat (with TS2 I could just call it the Boolprop cheat, but nooooo) for almost everything, especially relationships... I'm no fun, haha.
- Almost all my Sims named Jamie or Meredith start out living with a roommate, then marry/move in with the Matt Skiba Sim.
- Almost all my Sims named Jamie or Meredith have the Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Neurotic, Over Emotional, and either Good Sense Of Humour, Bookworm, Genius, Loner, or Virtuoso.
- I almost never create families, but more so a young adult sim who I kill before he/she becomes an Elder.... I'm messed up. I'm insane in the membrane.
- The first Sim I made was of me, and her traits were Artistic, Neurotic, Over Emotional, Insane, and Grumpy.Needless to say she wasn't very popular, haha.
- I always give my Matt Skiba Sim the Hopeless Romantic trait so he's more likely to fall for mine.
- When I get bored I pit Sims against each other by making a guy cheat on both of them in front of each other. Neither have any skills, and they always have conflicting traits, one being almost perfect, the other being a horrible person.
- I always, ALWAYS make my Sim friends with Vita Alto, to avoid her wrath.
- The second a Sim makes me mad I a.) starve them b.) drown them c.) make their spouse/fiance/boyfriend/girlfriend cheat on them d.) make random people beat them up e.) lock them in a room with things I hate (Ex. Can't Stand Art locked in a heavily decorated room. Hydrophobic locked with a fountain or even an indoor pool. Technophobe with a radio, TV, computer, and just about every electronic thing the buy menu has to offer.) f.) change all their traits using testingcheatsenabled true, shift+click Sim, modify traits for active sim, to Evil, Mean Spirited, Genius, Grumpy, and Insane, make them the Emperor Of Evil using testingcheatsenabled true, shift+click mailbox, set career, Criminal, Emperor Of Evil, then I make them do all the mean things I wanted to do (in other words they do my dirty work).
- I'm mad at EA for deleting Bella in TS2 for PC. It seems like remaking her is just as easy as creating a new one in Strangetown.
- No matter what you say, Social Bunnies are real to me. In TS2 I would ALWAYS drive my sims to insanity to bring a Social Bunny over, because I just love 'em!!
My favorite pagesEdit
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3
My favorite SimsEdit
- Bella Goth (top favourites)
- Agnes Crumplebottom
- Mortimer Goth
- Nancy Landgraab
- Vita Alto (top favourites)
- Gunther Goth
- Cornelia Goth
- Sinbad Rotter
- Belisama Hemlock (top favourites)
- Brigit Hemlock (top favourites)
- Flo-Flo Chique
I like Vita Alto... So cruci-f*cking-fy a girl. For f*cking nothing.
The Sims games I own Edit
- I already added them up there because I didn't know there was a thing down here!
- 5 billion. 5 billion whats, you might ask? Just 5 billion.