Games I own
Hello there, I'm Herbert and I'm fairly new to wikis. Therefore, don't expect this page to be very interesting. I am a great lover of the Sims franchise and its casual, open-ended gameplay, the fact that it allows your little fantasy families to be whatever you want them to be. I own the three main Sims games on PC.
I am a family person mainly, and I like to make large families with long lineages and plenty of kids. My favourite Sims game right now is the Sims 3, where I'm making a family called the Herbsters, a continuation of my Herbster family from the Sims 2 (yes, I know the Sims 3 is supposed to be a prequel, but... that's just me, okay?). So far it's fairly small, but I'll update when the family grows.
(P.S: Don't pay any attention to my "followed" pages, they only resulted when I forgot to uncheck the Follow this Page tick.)
- I have figured out that the minimum amount needed for a family in the Sims 3 to survive is 1170 Simoleons. (That is 200 for the smallest lot, 375 for a fridge, 225 for a sofa (to sleep on), 120 for a sink (for hygiene), 250 for a toilet, and 70 for a wall (to mount the plumbing on). Fun is provided by socialising, going out or using whatever is in the Sims' inventories. I also like to add a bookshelf (that is 175, and adds fun as well as building skills).)
- I am random.
- I love Sims!
- I have have so far killed no Sims in the Sims, 12 Sims in the Sims 2 (all from CAS), and 1 in the Sims 3 (Flo Broke, if you're interested).
- I hate it when my headers somehow change back to standard text after I'm done editing.
- Flat Broke. Nice guy, and his beard looks good.
- Skip Broke. He was adorable as a child, and Dustin had good memories of growing up before he died... stupid pool ladder.
- Bella Goth. Who doesn't like Bella?
- Darlene Bunch. She looks really cute, and I was just like her when I was a child.
- The Grim Reaper. I love his tounge-in-cheek humour in the Sims 2 and the ominous music that comes with him in the Sims 3.
- Susie Broke. I know there's too many Brokes here, but I like the way Susie tries to bring order to the family. She always becomes really good friends with Skip in my game.
More to come...