See The Sims Wiki:Userboxes
From Mexico with love, I am a big fan of The Sims since mid-2018. I have a Steam account (I don't have any games yet), so meet me there at Steam.
Favorite Sims games and expansions Edit
- The Sims: Pros: Sims won't age. Cons: No ownable cars. (why?)
- The Sims 2: I am playing this until I afford to buy Sims 3 on Steam. I won't mind uninstalling it after I buy The Sims 3, I will keep it, but I am afraid of the idea of neighborhood and game corruption.
- The Sims 2: Nightlife: Cars! I always loved this addition and feature.
- The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff: Affordable furniture.
- The Sims 3: I won't get this game and probably not until Christmas. The features I love most are the ability to disable aging, and an open world environment, similar to sandbox games.
- The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff: My favorite expansion pack since it involves cars.
- The Sims 4: I don't think my brand-new Lenovo wouldn't handle it.
My Sims 3 car opinions Edit
BASE GAME Edit
Base cars are nice, but custom cars more. Edit
- Sloppy Jalopy: Still lame just as its predecessor, the Smoogo Minima. Despite this, it's affordable for Sims with poor economical status.
- Big Lemon: Affordable.
- Yomoshoto Evasion: The sedan from The Sims 2 returns, albeit in a coupe form. Good car though.
- Wornado Triage: Average.
- Bwan/Olfa Speedster YL: A bit cheaper than the VFN Kompensator. Worth driving.
- 4-Everthing Van: Bigger than the Landwhale and the Tofunda Wagon.
- Tofunda Wagon: It's nice as the Landwhale, but a bit smaller than the 4-Everything Van.
- VFN Kompensator: Sleek.
- Margaret Vaguester: Good.
- Vorn P328: Modern replacement of the Smord P328 from The Sims 2: Nightlife.
EXPANSION PACK CARS Edit
- La Matea: Good as the VFN Kompensator and Bwan Speedster YL do.
- Vistoso Speed Machine: Fast.
- Anachronous Automobile: Classical. No words for this car.
- Montalcino Fadango SE: Nice European sportscar, but I have an urge of having this car since the collector's was discontinued. Cheaper than the Bwan Speedster YL.
- Electrol 3X: WAY bigger than the Tofunda. Worth driving too!
- Requiescence: Sleek.
- The Empire Eidolon: Awesome.
- Extravagator 5000: Sporty.
- Vorn Stallion: Just the same as the Awesome Customized Car from FreeTime, only that is a hot rod.
STORE CARS Edit
Where can I get them? I can't find them on The Sims 3 Store anymore! They all give me a 404 error page when I try to download them. Not counting those recolors in The Exchange section. Only this (ugly) car, the LuminaCar 3000, is available.
- Toyota Prius: It's good in my opinion because it is hybrid.
- Renault Fluence Z.E.: It saves the environment.
- Renault Twizy: The smallest car in The Sims 3. It's electric too!
- Renault Zoe: Not bad as the Fluence does....
- Ford Focus and Fiesta: These are my favorites.
- Restorable car: Functions almost the same as the restorable junk car in TS2:FT, except it's a 1930s vehicle instead of a muscle car.
- Retro Ride: Where can I get this car after the Dr. Pepper promotion ended? I love it.
Favorite pages Edit
Pages I like most.
- Don Lothario
- Lifetime want
- Kaylynn Langerak
- Daniel Pleasant