I began playing The Sims 2 when I was around eight. It took over my life and my mother banned me from playing it many times, until I "learned to use it responsibly". I'm just getting back into it now and it's borderline obsession again at the moment.
I regret absolutely nothing.
My hobbies include:
- Lying across the living room rug pretending to be a cucumber
- Trying to communicate with cats
- Speaking in a fake ghetto accent
- Ironically using Comic Sans
- Procastinating from my writing with The Sims.
- Not doing my homework
- Classic Rock music
- The Hunger Games books and movies
- Books by the author John Green
- The Sims 2
- BBC Sherlock