trait introduced in The Sims 3: Into the Future. It is first available for children.
When a pile of disjointed components rattle around a Sim's head, they tend to be called "Unstable." Their traits are in a constant unpredictable flux and delusional episodes are just around the corner.
- Upon waking up in the morning while in a bad mood, unstable Sims may feel out of sorts.
- Unstable Sims will experience delusional episodes that may permanently change their traits.
- Sims will sometimes get wishes to feel out of sorts when in a bad mood.
- Sims with this trait will talk alone, similarly to what an insane Sim does.
- When the unstable Sim is feeling out of sorts, the player has the option of treating it either by clicking on the Sim to have them take deep breaths, or taking the Sim to the hospital for medical treatment. If left untreated, the "Out of Sorts" moodlet will change to the "Impending Episode" moodlet, and if the Impending Episode moodlet is left to expire, it will change into the "Delusional" moodlet, and the Sim can experience a "personality swap", causing some of the Sim's personality traits other than the unstable trait to change. The original traits can be restored during the 24 hours the moodlet is active for by taking the Sim into the Hospital, but the new traits become permanent once the moodlet expires.
Premade unstable SimsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.