|Members||Jon Smith Tricou, Jennicor Tricou, Jennail Tricou, Nylissit Tricou, Kvornan Tricou, Kiernan Tricou, Fricorith Tricou, Gvaudoin Tricou|
|Number of generations||3 generations|
|Game||The Sims 2: Nightlife|
The Tricou family lived in Downtown, the sub-neighborhood that comes with the Nightlife expansion pack. All eight members are deceased at the start of the game but can be resurrected. Notably, they are one of three matrilineal families in the game. Judging by the house they lived in, the Tricous were quite rich, at least at one time.
The House of Fallen Trees, the family's former residence, is haunted by the ghosts of Gvaudoin and Fricorith alongside a young woman named Rainelle Neengia, who seems to have moved into the house after the family's death and died of fright after seeing the ghosts of the two teens. Jon Smith, Jennicor, Nylissit, Kiernan, Jennail and Kvornan are buried at the nearby cemetery, Gothier Green Lawns.
- Jon Smith Tricou (deceased)
- Jennicor Tricou (deceased)
- Jennail Tricou (deceased)
- Nylissit Tricou (deceased)
- Kvornan Tricou (deceased)
- Kiernan Tricou (deceased)
- Fricorith Tricou (deceased)
- Gvaudoin Tricou (deceased)
- Orion Teens
- Tiave Teens
- Loren Teens
- Patrick Teens
- Swan Teens
- Kestrel Teens
Jon Smith Tricou's Descendants
There are six teenage Downtownies who recognize Jon Smith Tricou as their father; two females and four males. Two of the males (the blond goth and the one with glasses) use broken face templates. Their names will be randomized but they always have the same appearance. All of them have the Pleasure aspiration and they all recognize each other as siblings but none of them appear in Jon Smith's family tree. Once one of them is made playable, he or she can resurrect their father who can then resurrect the rest of his family.
|Language||The Sims 2|
- After resurrection, players may notice that the Tricou clan relates differently than other Sims. Even though individual character memories show that there were three married Tricou couples before their collective deaths, none of the formerly married couples acknowledge their spouses after resurrection and they have to fall in love again and remarry if the player so choses. Even Tricous who were not formerly married (i.e. the in-law spouses) can be romanced which will not be considered cheating, even though none of the adults have any memory of a break-up with their former partners.
- In light of the strange attitudes of resurrected Tricous toward love and marriage; the unusual matrilineal lineage through Jennicor; Jon Smith Tricou's descendants from outside his marriage; the vaguely gothic makeup and default fashion choices many Tricous wear; and the two coffins in the basement of their home, the House of Fallen Trees, it's not too much of a stretch for a player to presume that at least some of the Tricous may have been (or may have been designed to be) part of a vampire clan, prior to their initial deaths.
- There also seems to be a strange quirk involving Gvaudoin and Fricorith: Both of them resemble their aunts more than their mothers. Fricorith has blond hair and the Popularity aspiration like Nylissit while Gvaudoin has black hair and the Fortune aspiration like Jennail. Neither of them bears any resemblance to their own mother.
|The Tricou Family|
|Jon Smith - Jennicor - Jennail - Nylissit - Kvornan - Kiernan - Fricorith - Gvaudoin|