The Sims 3 World Adventures includes a new item transfiguration mechanic (spelled transfigurification in-game), in which gems, metals and other items placed on display cases can be combined to form new items.
Carter's Display Case is needed for the interaction; the small version holds 10 items, while the large one holds 8. When the display case is full, click "Activate" and then "Irreversible Transfigurification" (§500). The display surface is lowered and the case starts shaking and rocking, then the display is raised again with a new item.
This is a list of what can be created.
Any gem can be produced in any cut in a large version using transfiguration. For example, you can get spire cut pink diamonds, polished split cut quartz, and any other cuts which are not normally accessible through the gem-cutter. When transfigurating, different sizes of the same type of cut do not count as different types of cuts.
- Case filled with 5+ types of gems and 2-4 types of cuts.
Skull Cut Gems
- Case filled with 5+ types of cuts. Resulting skull gem can be of any type of gem that was on the case.
- Case filled with cut gems. Resulting large gem will be of any cut type and any gem type that was on the case.
Any Cut / Any Gem
- Case filled with gems that do not fulfill the condition above.
All the same cut 2-4 different cuts 5-8 different cuts 1-4 different gem types Large gem of that cut and a random gem type chosen from the input gems Large gem with cut and gem type chosen randomly from input gems Skull cut gem with gem type chosen randomly from input gems 5-8 different gem types Large gem of that cut and a random gem type chosen from the input gems Uncut Soulpeace Gem Skull cut gem with gem type chosen randomly from input gems
- Case filled with all the same type ingots (produces large gold colored ingot when Mercury is used)
- Case filled with 2-4 types of ingots
- Case filled with 5+ types of ingots
- Case filled with stacked ingots. After they are transfigured, it will spawn a large stack of large iron ingots with possibly a Supernovium ingot at the bottom and a Mummitomium ingot at the top or a large ingot of whichever metal used on the bottom.
Mummy Teddy Bears
- Case filled with at least a bar of Mummitomium, transfigured between 1am - 5am
Space Rocks Edit
If the case is full of space rocks, it will spawn a new large meteor of a random type.
If the case is full of spirits of the same type, it will spawn an urn. The traits of the urn's ghost vary according to the spirits type.
|Spirit Type||Possible Traits|
|Kind/Friendly||Family Oriented, Good, Good Sense of Humor, Friendly, Charismatic, Virtuoso, Loves the Outdoors|
|Frightened||Insane, Coward, Loner, Unlucky, Neurotic, Light Sleeper, Hydrophobic, Technophobe|
|Lost||Loner, Neurotic, Absent-Minded, Artistic, Unflirty, Unlucky, No Sense of Humor, Light Sleeper|
|Jealous||Loner, Hopeless Romantic, Over Emotional, Family Oriented, Clumsy, Childish, Insane|
|Wrathful/Evil||Mean Spirited, Evil, Grumpy, Hot-Headed, Hates the Outdoors, Can't Stand Art, Kleptomaniac|
|500-999||22-40 Ancient Coins|
|3,500-4,999||Spire Cut Tiberium|
|5,000-11,999||Pushable Statue, Dive Well, Plain Sarcophagus, Egyptian Sarcophagus, or Sarcophagus of the Kings Fragment|
|12,000-24,999||Sarcophagus of the Kings Fragment|
|25,000-49,000||22,000-27,000 Simoleon Nectar|
|50,000-99,999||45,000-55,000 Simoleon Nectar|
|100,000+||75,000-110,000 Simoleon Nectar|
- When the transfiguration yields an uncut soulpeace gem, it will not have the soulpeace graphics, but rather that of a blue gem not unlike Blue Topaz or Lapis Lazuli. However, it will have the soulpeace icon when placed in the inventory. When you cut a spawned Soulpeace gem it will be a large version of whichever cut you select.