The Sims Wiki was founded in 2005 and is an encyclopedia devoted to The Sims series developed by Maxis and EA Games. With over 7,000 articles as of January 2013, it has a wide array of information for whatever aspect of the series you are looking for. We even have a dedicated namespace for fanon content where you can write about your own character's adventures. Our community is very welcoming to new users and we have various different social aspects, such as an off-topic forum, Chat, an IRC channel, social media pages, a Steam group amongst other things to engage the community. So why not drop in, check the place out and get involved? Enjoy!
View full main page
- Bunk beds coming to The Sims 4 in late March
As part of the 21st anniversary of The Sims, a new patch for The Sims 4 has been released. It adds 21 new items made by prominent custom content creators to the game, which includes clothing, furniture and food. In the official livestream for the anniversary, EA has also teased that bunk beds will be added to the game in late March, 2021. (Feb 25, 2021)
- EA announces The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
EA has released the brand new trailer for The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff, the eighteenth stuff pack for The Sims 4. It features the return of Bonehilda, the haunted house lot assignment, a Paranormal Investigator freelancer career and seance tables. The pack is due for release on January 26, 2021 on all platforms. (Jan 12, 2021)
- The Sims 4: Snowy Escape coming soon
The new trailer for The Sims 4: Snowy Escape confirms that it will release on November 13, 2020. The pack features a snowy, Japanese-inspired world called Mt. Komorebi, with mountaintop activities including sledding, skiing, snowboarding, hot springs, and more. (Oct 20, 2020)
- Next expansion pack trailer coming on October 20
An announcement on the main menu of The Sims 4 reveals that the trailer for the next expansion pack will premiere on October 20, at 8 A.M. Pacific Time. Not much else is known about the pack at this time. (Oct 12, 2020)
- New skin tones and makeup sliders to be added to The Sims 4
- The Forums are where the wiki discusses broad changes to articles, wiki policies and practices, and game-related topics. There is also a help forum for wiki or game help, and forums for off-topic chatting, game theories, and more!
- We have a large and growing fanon namespace, where many authors create great fanon and fan fiction content. All registered users are allowed to create fanon articles!
- We have many types of Featured Content, including featured article, featured media, and more! Any reader or editor can nominate new content to be featured, vote on other nominees, and help decide what content is featured on the Main Page.
- Several wiki users write blogs about The Sims and The Sims Wiki. We have many opinion blogs, The Sims news blogs, and other various community blogs. Any user can comment on blogs, and any registered user can write blog posts!
We hope you'll take some time to see all that the TSW community has to offer, and join us as we work to build a comprehensive The Sims encyclopedia!
January 26, 2021
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape
November 13, 2020
The Sims 4: Journey to Batuu
September 8, 2020
The Sims 4: Bust the Dust Kit
March 2, 2021
The Sims 4: Country Kitchen Kit
March 2, 2021
The Sims 4: Throwback Fit Kit
March 2, 2021
Update 111 - April 28, 2021
● 184.108.40.2060 (macOS)
● - (console)
Update 110 - April 27, 2021
● 220.127.116.110 (macOS)
● 1.40 (console)
Update 109 - March 23, 2021
● 18.104.22.1680 (macOS)
● 1.39 (console)
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.