- You're eligible to run for adminship. So, let's begin! --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 00:26, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
Please include your comments below. This discussion shall last at least five days. Time remaining until the minimum deadline has elapsed:.
I think you're pretty well-qualified. You certainly have wiki operating experience, given your performance here and on other wikis that you're a part of. You've put a lot of effort into The Sims' Pen and improving our Fanon space in general, which has been sorely needed. The only real issue I can raise is that you're not terribly active in community discussions, but that's always something that can be improved upon. Ultimately, you have my support. -- LostInRiverview talk • blog • contribs 00:38, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
- No issues here in my opinion. You've been a big help across a few different areas, especially with the fanon side of the wiki as said above, something which I'm sure you'll be able to do more work with if this is approved. ―ฬђ talk 04:54, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
- 100% SUPPORT!!! Tim definitely deserves it. 100%. I was actually going to nominate him but I thought he already was XD But now I know he isn't, so...yea. I 100 FRICKEN PERCENT SSSSSSUUUUUPPPPPPOOOOORRRRTTT!!!!!thatKitten come and chat! 08:51, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
After a quick scan of your contributions, I can tell that you know what you're doing, especially when it comes to the fanon side of the wiki. As LiR suggested, perhaps you can try and contribute more into the community discussions. Aside from that, I have no worries and fully support you. Good luck! ~ Beds (talk - blog) 16:38, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
- I have to agree with what has been stated previously. I don't see anything that would prevent you from having my support. While I agree that you don't really have a whole lot of participation in community forums, I will be the first to admit that I don't always participate in forums much myself. Maybe just a little line dropped in here and there will probably be enough. You have my support. -- Icemandeaf (talk) 17:02, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Support Well... what can I say? As I have worked closely with this user for quite a while now, I can only say that you are very competent and intelligent as an editor. You're friendly and cooperative with other users overall, and your skill and dedication in the fanon namespace is prolific at its best. You also have administrator experience, being a sysop on another wiki, so you know how the tools work. I would like to see a bit more participation in community discussions, and maybe some more mainspace edits. Other than that though, I am confident that you will make a fine administrator here on The Sims Wiki. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 21:34, February 11, 2015 (UTC)