i want to help the wiki against things u need admin for. i was crazy over the webcam thing and im sorry and i wont do it again RebeccaBlack 20:01, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Request declined. You can still help out on the wiki without having admin flags. Also, you should be aware of the minimum requirements for requesting adminship, which you can see if you scroll up. Lost Labyrinth • (c) • (b) 20:05, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
I have read the requirements for applying. I would like to apply to content management and visual improvement. I haven't edited that much but my computer was slow the last two years. I know alot about the sims so I will not post any inaccurate information.
- ฬђ (Ŧlยttєгรђא ƒтω!) 00:19, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
After being for a longer time on this wiki, Nikel23 has made positive edits and good (at least for me) for fixing and constructing templates. After, all he's good at decorating pages and can easaly spot a vandal. He deserves to be an admin. Vss2eiptalk here 20:44, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Just left Nikel a message regarding this. Pending a response as into whether Nikel accepts or declines the nomination. Lost Labyrinth • (c) • (b) 21:16, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Technically speaking, I'm not sure that users can nominate other users for this position. I don't think it's a good idea to do, in any case, as it could pressure the user into applying when they might otherwise not want to. That said, I'm going to decline this nomination on those grounds, but the door is open if Nikel wants to apply directly rather than be nominated. -- LostInRiverview talk · blog 02:09, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
I want to help which is why Ill request administaorship in case I dont get rollback --- Decepticonprime 18:30, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I have declined this request due to the same reasons stated on your request for rollback rights. Lost Labyrinth • (c) • (b) 18:35, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Vss2eip deserve to be admin as he work, hes smart, hes aware and he could make good admin -- Decepticonprime 21:09, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Same case scenario as Nikel23's above RfA, I'm going to decline as this wasn't a self-nomination but if Vss2eip wants to request administratorship for himself, he is welcome to. Lost Labyrinth • (c) • (b) 21:16, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
hi there, im wir.wiryawan, i read GG blog couple of days ago and im thinking about it. now i want to offer my help here on administration team.
- this is my plus: i life in indonesia, that mean im awake when most of the admin here rest (except Woganhemlock because he life on australia :p ). i have enough experience with vandalism and i have 1000+ edit now and still growing. i usually help someone on forum too. i have all the sims 2 and the sims 3 games so i understand the information better.
- this is my minus: for this couple month im busy with work, so i cant join to chat on irc often but i still login so see what happen on the wiki, and yeah everybody know this, i have poor grammar. so i need someone to backup me when editing a page... #im so shy... lol
if you allow me to help i thinking to take position on Layout and Navigation or Community Development. but i need a backup from you because i dont have any experience on this. --Wir.wiryawan 05:09, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
- ―ฬђ talk 05:15, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
- El cobayatalk here 11:58, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
I would like to nominate myself for Administrative rights. If my nomination is approved, I would like to help with Image and File Maintenance and Community Development, with Fanon Administration as backup. I am an active member on this wiki since October 5th and I have done so far over 2,500 edits. I have a good anti-vandalism experience and a good English grammar (or at least I hope I do). I have most of the PC games in The Sims 1, 2 and 3 series as well as some for PS2 and PSP. I have however, been inactive for some months due to lack of internet connection. And sometimes when I do have internet connection, it often gets unreliable. |_Andronikos Leventis Talk 20:08, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
- DanPin (Talk) 20:22, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
After many considerations, I decided to request for Administrative Rights. I would like to appoint the Image and File Maintenance and Layout and Navigation as administrative projects. Here are some things I should say about me:
- I am an active user and willing to help improve the quality of the wiki.
- I am polite and respectful, as long as others think so.
- I love The Sims 2 and has a wide knowledge of it, so I could be a good reference for The Sims 2 PC series.
- I am merely a perfectionist. I will keep things in order and neat. I will tidy up articles so everything is sorted in the correct format. It's for the sake of simplicity.
- I spruce existed things up so it will look better, instead of making a new one. (If you know what I mean...)
Some things you need to note:
- I tend to not finish what I start. Or at least I finish it very slowly.
- There is a chance I won't be active at the late of the month or early of the month, due to internet issues.
- Although I don't have The Sims 3 and may not keep up with recent updates, I still have general knowledge of it and can keep things tidy.
- I lack of confidence.
- BobNewbie ๑ (Talk)๑ 17:14, September 14, 2011 (UTC)