Before we go back to The Sims 4, let's look back at The Sims series in general. How do you feel about the series right now compared to it 14 years ago?
The results, as of 00:51, April 1, 2014 (UTC), were:
- It's changed so much that I almost don't recognize it now. - 18 (2.66%)
- So many new additions! It makes The Sims 1 like playing with a dollhouse in real life. - 140 (20.68%)
- I like the new stuff, but I do miss the old days... - 138 (20.38%)
- I absolutely loathe the new releases and I only play the older Sims games. - 37 (5.47%)
- I like all games in the series. The newer games obviously have some improvements, but I still play the older games from time to time. - 289 (42.69%)
- ...There was a Sims 1?? I don't even remember! - 55 (8.12%)
- Total responses: 677
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.