If you have an issue that requires the assistance of an administrator (for instance, reporting vandalism or requesting a page deletion), please use the administrators' noticeboard instead.
My sims 3 game says it have expansions but it did not work I can’t uninstall it won’t leave then it tired to install it says uninstall but it doesn’t and in game and control panel has it they are ambitious/Master suit/Generates my favorite 22.214.171.124 (talk)
- You may need to remove from the registry if you want to get rid of those references from these content pack. It's hard to understand what you're saying, because of the punctuation that's absent in your message. —Preceding unsigned comment added by DrakonoSkerdikas (talk • contribs) 15:37, July 21, 2019 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
New mods not workingEdit
A while ago my new mods stopped coming into my cas. All my old items are still there. Can anybody help? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 2A01:4C8:100C:A26F:E44B:94B7:905E:1949 (talk • contribs) 21:44, July 26, 2019 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- In order to help you, we require the following information:
- Which game are you referring to? (e.g. The Sims 1, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, etc.) We cannot magically guess which game you need help with.
- Which mods, if any, do you have installed?
- What did you do (or might've done) prior to this issue occurring that might've caused the problem?
- What are your system specs? At minimum we should know which operating system you're running.
- —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 23:51, July 26, 2019 (UTC)
Hello, can someone advise how the sim renders are extracted from Sims 1, like the ones on the Miss Crumplebottom & Bella Goth page. I've been recreating TS1 in TS4 and noticed a few of the NPCs didnt have pictures and/or pages, was hoping to add them if its not too complicated. Thanks Prawler (talk) 15:57, July 28, 2019 (UTC)
Is it ok to reuse tables from an article to another? Like moodlets for instance, which I do but change them a little bit? If not, I'll removed them. DrakonoSkerdikas (talk) 23:21, August 2, 2019 (UTC)
Bio Word Count Edit
I was wondering about the maximum word count of the Biographies for each game(1, 2, 3 and 4.). If you think it would be helpful to others, and if it's not an inconvenience, would you consider adding them soon?
Or maybe you could just answer here..
New to The Sims 4Edit
So on the sims 2 you could see other households you created and moved into the neighborhood and interact with them. On the sims 4 that doesnt seem the case. Ive been seeing posts about how its not in "that save" but im still confused can someone break it down for me. I havent played since sims 2 in 2011 and never got sims 3 so im a little behind in lingo —Preceding unsigned comment added by Catladysimmer (talk • contribs) October 3, 2019 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- Every time you click "New Game" on your main menu, it's as though you're making a new Sims 2 neighborhood to play in. Sims from one neighborhood can't interact with Sims in another neighborhood in The Sims 2 (for example, Sims from Pleasantview can't interact with Sims from Veronaville, and you'll never see a Sim from Pleasantview walking around in Veronaville).
If you click on "Load Game", you'll see all the separate "saves" you've saved. Sims from one save can't interact with Sims from another. If you want to add more Sims to the same save, add them in Manage Worlds instead of going all the way back to the main menu and starting a new game. Hope this helps! - ✨AireDaleDogz✨ (talk) 13:24, October 3, 2019 (UTC)
Problème de format Edit
J'ai télécharger le contenu personnalisé pour les Sims 2, mais quand j'ai ouvert avec WinRar il apparait comme un fichier Document Adobe Acrobat. J'ai renommé avec le .Sims2Pack mais il refuse de télécharger dans le jeu.
Que dois-je faire? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 2A01:E35:2E89:1630:307A:315F:901C:1E29 (talk • contribs) 21:56, October 13, 2019 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~