Welcome to Caption This!—The Sims Wiki's ongoing caption contest. The rules are simple and everyone is able to submit captions for the current image, and vote on captions for the previous image.
- Every two weeks, a new image is posted. Each person can submit only one caption per image, but may change, replace or delete their caption up until the end of the caption period. Be sure to include a signature at the end of the caption by using four tildes (~~~~) or a signature template.
- When a new image is posted for captioning, the previous image is posted below it, and the previous captions are added to a poll to be voted on. Any user or reader may vote using the polling feature. Voting will last for two weeks.
- At the end of voting, a winner (or winners, in case of a tie) will be announced. Submissions, winning entries, vote totals and images are archived for future reference.
- Captions must adhere to wiki policies. Captions may be deleted or amended at the discretion of the administrators. If a user has more than one caption posted for a particular image, only the earliest-posted caption will be included in the poll. A blocked user's entry is still included in the poll unless: the entry itself was the reason for the user's block, the user is blocked for at least a month, or the user is blocked indefinitely.
- When submitting captions, please ensure you have correct spelling, grammar and punctuation usage. Polls will not be modified more than 12 hours after they have started, even in the case where a blocked user's entry is included.
Please look at the current image, and add your caption submissions to the list below!
- Time left to submit your caption:
- Yeah, me and my mate, the one standing at the barbecue are currently warmin' up for the match. We ate two sausages and a hamburger, which should keep us fit and strong, eh? -- Sims Player (talk) (mistakes) 17:34, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Girl: So, how are you enjoying university? Boy: Horrible! I'm a vegetarian, and everyone barbecues meat here! DarkSuicune2000 19:50, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not crazy, I need to speak on National TV, not a local news channel! This is serious, I think we are living in a computer game!... Chunkyheels (talk ) 19:55, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
Submissions for the image below have been closed, and voting is now open for the captions! Please review the image and the available captions, and cast your vote in the poll below!
- Time remaining to vote:
The previous poll has been closed, and the results are as follows:
We had a tie! The two winning captions have been added below:
- Cowgirl: Tsk, boys aren't good at this game. Red hair girl: (to the cowgirl) How about we go outside and make out? - zero votes
- "And this... *thumps*... is, um, the Flying Tiger move, ladies!" - eight votes
- I hope the ladies liked my stunt! - zero votes
- Cow-Girl: Uh, yeah... This is why you never use an overweight bowling ball to impress girls - two votes
- Welcome to BrokenBones Airways! - two votes
- Curse myself for not having good bowling skills! - zero votes
- Boy: Haha, look at me girls. I'm the Maradona in bowling, Ronaldo and Messi combined, and Suarez... Girl: And you dive like Suarez? Hahahahaha! - two votes
- Katie and Jamie are impressed with Donald's impressive diving skills... his bowling skills could use work, though. - eight votes
- Total votes: 22