Every two weeks on The Sims Wiki, we feature a battle on the main page. We appreciate your input in selecting the battle which will be featured.
Here you can vote for or nominate your choice for the next battle. To vote, follow these guidelines to submit your choice:
1. Under the "Nominations" Section, place this layout:
===Article Name vs Article Name=== '''Rationale:''' '''Suggestor:''' ~~~~ ====Votes==== ====Comments==== ----
- Replace "Article Name" with the names of the articles you want to see battle each other. Under "Rationale," include a reason for nominating the fight. EVERYONE and ANYONE is free to choose ANY two articles (as long as they are somewhat similar, pertain to The Sims series and exclude those that have already been featured). If the battle you want to vote for has already been nominated, proceed to step two.
2. Place #--~~~~ underneath the "Votes" sections; this is a signature. The code will automatically convert into your user name and the time of your vote. You must sign your name. Comments can be placed between "#" and "--~~~~".
3. If your comments are too lengthy to be included in the votes sections, or if you have a different take on the battle, please place any other comments in the "Comments" section.
4. Do NOT vote for the same battle more than once. Each bullet (#) counts as a vote.
5. Please add new nominations to the BOTTOM of the list. Please do not vote for your own nomination.
6. Any users who cheat on the vote will have their vote(s) discarded, and may face administrative action.
Nominate an article and/or place your vote for an article below.
Rationale: Two family aspiring female Sims with blonde hair in a ponytail. Both reside in a neighbourhood in a desert. Jenny has an obsession with the colour green, and has green eyes and a green top to show for it. Sarah, while not necessarily being obsessed with the colour blue, does seem to have a liking for the colour, as she wears a blue top, and by "chance" has light blue eyes to match. But which of these Sims will prevail?
- —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 01:41, December 4, 2015 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- 184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:55, July 18, 2016 (UTC)
Rationale: The optimal emotion for logic-related activities or for creativity-related activities -- which do you prefer?
Rationale: The optimal emotion for socialization or physical activities -- which do you prefer?
Rationale: The optimal emotion for comedy or romance -- which do you prefer?
Rationale: Two male teenagers from Pleasantview. Both have Fortune aspiration, a deceased parent and a sister from Pleasant family as a girlfriend. But which Sim do you prefer?
Rationale: Both towns are shipped with The Sims 4 and both have quite a lot to offer, but which one is better?
- ― ℛ̰ᴏ͜ᴅ̡ʀ̦ɪ̱ɢ̠ᴏ̠ ✖ (talk⛧contribs) 00:55, September 21, 2016 (UTC)
- --TDIFan13 —Preceding undated comment added 04:42, October 3, 2016 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Come see past nominations for The Sims Wiki Battles. These nominations have already been chosen as battles, and are therefore crossed out, so don't bother voting for them. Please check these to make sure that the fight you want to suggest hasn't already been featured.