The administrators' noticeboard is where The Sims Wiki editors and readers can request assistance or input from members of the administrative team. Matters brought up here may be discussed by administrators and editors, or may be referred as needed to the community discussions forum, the admin portal talk page, or another appropriate venue.
Click here to leave a new message on this noticeboard. Please sign your posts by adding four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your comments. Note that new sections are added to the bottom of the page.
Changing Wants/Fears IconEdit
- Discussion moved to Forum:Changing Wants/Fears Icon. The administrators' noticeboard is typically used for making administrative requests or asking questions, not for game discussion. - LostInRiverview talk · blog · contribs 03:03, January 17, 2019 (UTC)
Hello, if approved can the following fanon please be deleted: -Ashley Evans -Mason Fall -Love Fall -Tamara Evans -Darion Evans -David Hughes -Rose Hughes -Jacqueline Hughes -Hilary Duff (celebrity) Thankyou GingerxNinjax (talk) 10:28, March 26, 2019 (UTC)GingerxNinjax
- Done As a note for next time, please link to the pages you wish to have deleted, as this makes it easier for us to get to them. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 00:00, March 28, 2019 (UTC)
Hello, recently as i was going through my "Holly May" page, i mistakenly pressed "Purge". I have absouletly no idea what i have done and i hope it is not dangerous. I have put alot of work into to that fanon and do not want it to be deleted!!! Thankyou GingerxNinjax (talk) 13:30, March 28, 2019 (UTC)GingerxNinjax
- The purge button does not cause any damage when pressed and is perfectly harmless. It clears the server-side cache of the page and tells the software to update the page. Purging is sometimes used to fix issues with the page not updating correctly. You can learn more about it here. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 13:44, March 28, 2019 (UTC)
Potential Edit War on the Child lifestage page Edit
Two users, (Drako and 126.96.36.199) seem to be engaging in an edit war, which previously happened on the fun (needs) page.
- Please try to encourage the two warring parties to talk to each other before reporting them here. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 13:44, March 28, 2019 (UTC)
Ruined atrial Edit
Changing Password/Deleting Fanon?Edit
Hello, is it possible to change a password on here, because i would really like to! Also can the following please be deleted: Brandi Dreamer & Lilith Ottomas. Thankyou. GingerxNinjax (talk) 00:15, April 5, 2019 (UTC)GingerxNinjax
- You can change your password by going to Special:ChangePassword. Note that The Sims Wiki administrators do not have access to your password and cannot help you with password-related issues.
- As for the two pages, I have deleted them at your request. In the future, please provide a link to them so it is easier for us to delete them. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 02:49, April 5, 2019 (UTC)
Ikea Home Stuff HELP???Edit
Hello, i recently installed The Sims 2 Ikea Stuff and i am needing a little assistance..
The only problem im having with this EP is that the homes are not showing up in the lots/houses bin. Everything else works completely fine. If u cannot fix this issue, is there anyway i can download the Ikea Home lots from somewhere? Im spewing since Attractive Adobe is one of my favourite lots to play in!!! Thankyou. GingerxNinjax (talk) 05:31, April 9, 2019 (UTC)GingerxNinjax
- Hi, this noticeboard is for issues relating to the wiki that require the attention of administrators. Please ask in the help desk forum, or in our Discord server, for issues relating to the game. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 10:22, April 9, 2019 (UTC)
Huge Fanon DeletionEdit
Pizza Pizza Pizza Pizza Pizza Pizza Pizza PizzaEdit
- While the user in question has been globally blocked, I have blocked them locally as an extra precaution. I'm pretty sure the global block is indefinite, as they were already evading local and global blocks for the same behaviour. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 07:22, April 25, 2019 (UTC)
Hello, recently i uploaded a new picture for my Waterside neighbourhood, but i accidently clicked overwrite on the photo from the original Waterside, so now my photo appears in the unreleased neighbourhoods for Waterside. Im freaking out completely and i don't know how to undo this. GingerxNinjax (talk) 00:26, April 27, 2019 (UTC)GingerxNinjax