- The Sims 4 adds story progression
The latest patch of The Sims 4 adds the long-awaited feature of story progression to the game, after having tested a limited version in a previous patch. Referred to as "neighborhood stories", it allows Sims in unplayed households to move in, move out, start new careers, and have children (among other events), all without the player's input. (Mar 15, 2022)
- My Wedding Stories will be released unchanged in Russia, with a new release date
EA initially claimed that they wouldn't sell The Sims 4: My Wedding Stories in Russia due to homophobic laws, but they have since changed their decision in an updated statement. The pack will now be released in Russia with no changes, with a new worldwide release date of February 23, 2022. (Feb 17, 2022)
- EA announces The Sims 4: My Wedding Stories
EA has released a trailer for the next game pack for The Sims 4, which is set to release on February 17, 2022. My Wedding Stories will add various improvements to engagements and weddings, such as the ability to choose traditions for weddings, as well as new objects, interactions, events, and more. It also features a new Italian-inspired world named Tartosa. (Feb 10, 2022)
- Challenge scenarios now available in The Sims 4
Patch 120 of The Sims 4 has introduced scenarios to the game, which are short challenges the player can choose to complete from the main menu. There are currently two available, with more to be added very soon, including themes such as becoming a millionaire or finding love after a breakup. Some scenarios will only be available for a limited time. (Nov 3, 2021)
- The Sims 4: Spa Day is getting an overhaul soon
A trailer showcasing several updates to The Sims 4: Spa Day has been released, which will be patched in on September 7th. Included in this pack "refresh" is a new trait, three new aspirations, manicures, pedicures, and the ability for children to participate in meditation and yoga. (Sep 3, 2021)
- EA announces The Sims 4: Cottage Living expansion pack!
Bonehilda is an NPC that was introduced in The Sims: Makin' Magic, and later returned in The Sims 3: Supernatural and The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff. She can be summoned from either a special upright coffin[TS:MM][TS3:SN] or by performing a seance[TS4:PS].
She mainly functions as a maid, with the ability to clean a Sim's house free of charge. However, depending on the game, she can also repair broken appliances, do laundry, tend to a garden, socialize, prepare meals, and care for children. As a walking skeleton, any human maids who see her while they are working may freak out and quit their job, and house guests will generally be tense in her presence. In haunted houses[TS4:PS], she is able to protect the residents by fighting off a vengeful spirit known as Temperance.
Bonehilda will occasionally grab a drink from a nearby bar, sink or refrigerator when she has nothing else to do, which will humorously flow right through her and leave a puddle on the floor. She also seems to be a fan of the Grim Reaper, and might stop to ask him for an autograph if he shows up[TS:MM].
- The Forums are where the wiki discusses broad changes to articles, wiki policies and practices, and game-related topics. There is also a help forum for wiki or game help, and forums for off-topic chatting, game theories, and more!
- We have a large and growing fanon namespace, where many authors create great fanon and fan fiction content. All registered users are allowed to create fanon articles!
- We have many types of Featured Content, including featured article, featured media, and more! Any reader or editor can nominate new content to be featured, vote on other nominees, and help decide what content is featured on the Main Page.
- Several wiki users write blogs about The Sims and The Sims Wiki. We have many opinion blogs, The Sims news blogs, and other various community blogs. Any user can comment on blogs, and any registered user can write blog posts!
We hope you'll take some time to see all that the TSW community has to offer, and join us as we work to build a comprehensive The Sims encyclopedia!
February 23, 2022
The Sims 4: Cottage Living
July 22, 2021
The Sims 4: Dream Home Decorator
June 1, 2021
March 21, 2022
The Sims 4: Carnaval Streetwear Kit
February 3, 2022
The Sims 4: Modern Menswear Kit
December 2, 2021
● 22.214.171.1240 (Windows)
● 126.96.36.1990 (macOS)
● 1.58 (console)
Update 127 - April 1, 2022
● 188.8.131.520 (Windows)
● 184.108.40.2060 (macOS)
● 1.57.2 (console)
Update 126 - March 31, 2022
● 220.127.116.110 (Windows)
● 18.104.22.1680 (macOS)
● 1.56.20 (console)
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.