- Challenge scenarios now available in The Sims 4
Patch 120 of The Sims 4 has introduced scenarios to the game, which are short challenges the player can choose to complete from the main menu. There are currently two available, with more to be added very soon, including themes such as becoming a millionaire or finding love after a breakup. Some scenarios will only be available for a limited time. (Nov 3, 2021)
- The Sims 4: Spa Day is getting an overhaul soon
A trailer showcasing several updates to The Sims 4: Spa Day has been released, which will be patched in on September 7th. Included in this pack "refresh" is a new trait, three new aspirations, manicures, pedicures, and the ability for children to participate in meditation and yoga. (Sep 3, 2021)
- EA announces The Sims 4: Cottage Living expansion pack!
The trailer for the eleventh expansion for The Sims 4 has been released. The Sims 4: Cottage Living will release on July 22, 2021 for all platforms. The pack is focused on country life and includes cows, chickens, rabbits, llamas and foxes as well as the new world of Henford-on-Bagley. (Jun 10, 2021)
- The Sims 4: Dream Home Decorator coming soon
A new trailer has been released to officially announce Dream Home Decorator, the tenth game pack for The Sims 4 coming on June 1, 2021. It will feature an interior decorator active career, as well as new types of furniture, including sectional seating, counter-top stoves and built-in ovens. The pack was previously teased on May 17, as part of a "Summer of Sims" promotion by EA. (May 20, 2021)
- Bunk beds coming to The Sims 4 in late March
As part of the 21st anniversary of The Sims, a new patch for The Sims 4 has been released. It adds 21 new items made by prominent custom content creators to the game, which includes clothing, furniture and food. In the official livestream for the anniversary, EA has also teased that bunk beds will be added to the game in late March, 2021. (Feb 25, 2021)
- EA announces The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
Bonehilda is an NPC that was introduced in The Sims: Makin' Magic, and later returned in The Sims 3: Supernatural and The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff. She can be summoned from either a special upright coffin[TS:MM][TS3:SN] or by performing a seance[TS4:PS].
She mainly functions as a maid, with the ability to clean a Sim's house free of charge. However, depending on the game, she can also repair broken appliances, do laundry, tend to a garden, socialize, prepare meals, and care for children. As a walking skeleton, any human maids who see her while they are working may freak out and quit their job, and house guests will generally be tense in her presence. In haunted houses[TS4:PS], she is able to protect the residents by fighting off a vengeful spirit known as Temperance.
Bonehilda will occasionally grab a drink from a nearby bar, sink or refrigerator when she has nothing else to do, which will humorously flow right through her and leave a puddle on the floor. She also seems to be a fan of the Grim Reaper, and might stop to ask him for an autograph if he shows up[TS:MM].
- The Forums are where the wiki discusses broad changes to articles, wiki policies and practices, and game-related topics. There is also a help forum for wiki or game help, and forums for off-topic chatting, game theories, and more!
- We have a large and growing fanon namespace, where many authors create great fanon and fan fiction content. All registered users are allowed to create fanon articles!
- We have many types of Featured Content, including featured article, featured media, and more! Any reader or editor can nominate new content to be featured, vote on other nominees, and help decide what content is featured on the Main Page.
- Several wiki users write blogs about The Sims and The Sims Wiki. We have many opinion blogs, The Sims news blogs, and other various community blogs. Any user can comment on blogs, and any registered user can write blog posts!
We hope you'll take some time to see all that the TSW community has to offer, and join us as we work to build a comprehensive The Sims encyclopedia!
July 22, 2021
The Sims 4: Dream Home Decorator
June 1, 2021
The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
January 26, 2021
December 2, 2021
The Sims 4: Blooming Rooms Kit
November 9, 2021
The Sims 4: Fashion Street Kit
October 5, 2021
● 188.8.131.520 (Windows)
● 184.108.40.2060 (macOS)
● 1.50 (console)
Update 120 - November 2, 2021
● 220.127.116.110 (Windows)
● 18.104.22.1680 (macOS)
● 1.49 (console)
Update 119 - September 21, 2021
● 22.214.171.1240 (Windows)
● 126.96.36.1990 (macOS)
● 1.48 (console)
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.