|The Sims Pool|
|Artwork for The Sims Pool|
|Publisher(s)||Electronic Arts, Apple Inc.|
|Platform(s)||Mobile phone, iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod|
The Sims Pool is a mobile game in The Sims series. Unlike other games in the series, The Sims Pool is a sports game rather than a life simulation game.
Description[edit | edit source]
Rack 'em - with The Sims Pool! Create and customize your Sim, and hit the pool hall for exciting 8 or 9-ball action in this great Sims game. Sims Pool recreates great pool fun, and adds Sims style - warm characters, colorful social scenes, and success-based popularity. Simple controls let you make shots, fulfill your Sim's aspirations and unlock cool gear. True physics deliver the look and feel of real pool - execute bank shots and combos. Perfect your game in practice mode, win trophies and track stats. Play Sims Pool mobile!
Run the table - on your iPod! Create and customize a Sim, select a game mode and enter the pool hall for exciting action. Play 9-ball, 8-ball or fun trick-shot mode. Realize your Sim's goals by playing all the right angles and sinking smooth shots. With one-thumb ease, use the Click Wheel to set cue ball position, select cue angle, add spin, adjust power and then shoot. The Sims™ Pool comes alive with vibrant graphics, realistic pool physics, multiple game modes and immersive sound effects.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Realize your Sim's aspiration by playing pool
- Enjoy several game Modes: Play Pool, Pass'n Play, Challenges
- Make bank shots and combos with true pool physics
- Create and customize your Sim and start playing easily
- Experience the fun of pool in immersive 2D and 3D environments
- Unlock the coolest gear by fulfilling your Sim's aspiration
- Receive awards and trophies that showcase your pool prowess
Features (iPod)[edit | edit source]
- Exciting, realistic pool game features The Sims adored around the world.
- Multiple play modes include 8-ball, 9-ball, and fun trick-shot mode.
- Intuitive click-wheel controls let you select cue and ball position, make shots.
- Create and customize your Sim, select a game mode, and play pool.
- Enjoy vibrant graphics, realistic pool physics and accurate sound effects.
See also[edit | edit source]