|The Sims Medieval: Deluxe Edition|
|The official box cover.|
|Developer(s)||Maxis Salt Lake|
(Formerly The Sims Studio)
|Release date(s)||December 10, 2011|
|Engine||The Sims 3 Engine|
The Sims Medieval: Deluxe Edition (also known as The Sims Medieval: Deluxe Pack) is the first and only compilation of The Sims Medieval games. It includes The Sims Medieval base game and its adventure pack, Pirates and Nobles. It was released mid December 2011. It is currently only available for PC download on Origin.
Description[edit | edit source]
Do you ever wish you lived in that glorious time when men were knights, women were princesses, and cities were kingdoms ruled by kings in large castles? Or would you rather be a pirate out hunting for rare treasure with a hook for a hand and a parrot on your shoulder? Download The Sims Medieval Deluxe Pack for your PC and you can have it both ways.
This deluxe pack includes both The Sims Medieval and The Sims Medieval Pirates & Noble Adventure Pack. The Sims Medieval takes you back to the Middle Ages, where you can create a hero, go out on quests, and build a kingdom of your very own. Your adventures decide the future of your realm, shaping it into a thriving utopia or a war-torn area of disaster. The Pirate Pack switches gears, tossing you into a feud between the Pirates of Aarbyville and the Nobles of Tredony. With new voyages, treasure hunting, and a story that can make or break your reign, this pack enhances all of your gameplay.
Download The Sims Medieval Deluxe Pack today and turn your PC into a medieval good time full of questing, treasures, and pirates — ahoy!
Features[edit | edit source]
- A Living World: Guide your Sims through an age of adventure, drama, and romance.
- Improved Visuals: Enhanced graphics, lighting, animations, and more lifelike Sims make for even better play.
- Daring Adventures: Create heroes, build up their skills, and send them on epic quests.
- A Dynamic Kingdom: Quests drive your kingdom’s story. Decide whether to be good or evil, cruel or kind, romantic or warlike.
- Kingdom Ambitions: Choose an ambitious goal for your kingdom and work to achieve it. Will your kingdom be the most wealthy or the most enlightened? Will you be a conqueror or a peacemaker? The choice is yours.
References[edit | edit source]