|The Sims 4: Moschino Stuff|
|Box art for The Sims 4: Moschino Stuff|
|Developer(s)||Maxis, The Sims Studio|
|Release date(s)|| August 13, 2019 - PC/MAC
September 3, 2019 - Xbox One and PS4
|Platform(s)||Windows, macOS, Xbox One, PlayStation 4|
|System requirements||Minimum system requirements on TheSims.com|
The clothing in the stuff pack is based off the real life Moschino x The Sims capsule collection.
Moschino and creative director Jeremy Scott celebrate the launch of the latest Capsule Collection with pieces inspired by The Sims and their own ready-to-wear items including styles from past collections. Dress Sims in fashion-forward looks they can rock anywhere and capture their bold expressions with the freelance fashion photography career.
Moschino x The Sims – Show your love for fashion by dressing your Sims in the latest Capsule Collection inspired by The Sims or choose clothing styles from iconic Moschino collections.
Join a Flashy Career – As a freelance fashion photographer, your Sim will grow their career with fabulous opportunities. Learn how to curate a collection and select the perfect subject to shoot, then find the right angles to accentuate the bold, stylized looks. Grow your Sim’s career as a freelance fashion photographer, live a flexible lifestyle and get inspired to shoot for the next big campaign or cover!
Have a Studio Session – Bring your own studio to life, where the spotlight is on and so is the pressure. Accessorize with pictures, new furniture and décor, and personalized touches for an inspiring space to photograph your muse.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
New Objects Edit
- Camera tripod
- Triptych photo frame
- Digital photo frames
- LED backdrops
- Photography subject floor marker
- Studio lights
- Fashion Photographer branch for the freelancer career
Other New Features Edit
- Expanded photography user interface
- Customizable magazine covers
- Moschino Stuff is the first The Sims 4 content pack released after the game’s rebranding in patch 82.
- It is the first stuff pack for The Sims 4 and The Sims series to include a new career.
- It is also the first content pack for The Sims 4 to include real-life brand items.
- It is the only stuff pack for The Sims 4 to have a white icon on its cover, rather than a green icon like all other The Sims 4 stuff packs. However its icon in-game remain green.
- Lauv - The Sims
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5_94WYACUY
- ↑ https://www.crfashionbook.com/fashion/a27149290/moschino-the-sims-capsule-collection/
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 4: Island Living
June 21, 2019
|The Sims series PC games|| Followed by|
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic
September 10, 2019
The Sims 4: My First Pet Stuff
March 13, 2018
|The Sims 4 stuff packs|| Followed by|
The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff
January 21, 2020
|The Sims series stuff packs|