The fourth update for The Sims 4 was released on September 25, 2014. This patch updates the game to version 1.0.728.0.
- Bug Fixes / Issues
- Fixed some issues related to error codes 102 and 122.
- Fixed an issue that prevents loading an auto-saved game directly from the “Load Game” menu.
- Fixed some instances of disappearing Sims.
- Did you know?
- You can change your camera preferences in the Options panel to use The Sims 3 Camera control scheme. [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [Tab] will also toggle between The Sims 4 and The Sims 3 camera settings
- Looking for more Tips & Tricks? View our Player Guide here
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.