The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The third update for The Sims 4 was released on September 9, 2014. This patch updates the game to version 1.0.677.20.
- New Adds
- New decorative object! The High-Rider Gnome has journeyed long from his hidden grotto in the tropics to join you in The Sims 4. He’s eagerly awaiting your arrival in Build Mode, ready to grace your homes with his feats of stationary flamingo bronco busting!
- Look for him in Build Mode in the Outdoors or Decorations sorts, or type Gnome in the search box.
- Sim and object highlights can now be toggled on/off by entering hovereffects on/off in the cheat console (this will eliminate the white border on a Sim or an object when you hover over it to interact). In addition, you can add -nohovereffects to the Command Line Arguments. In order to add the argument:
- Open the Origin client, right click on The Sims 4 game box art, select “View Game Properties”, click “Game Properties”, enter -nohovereffects into the text box, and then click Apply.
- Bug Fixes / Issues
- Fixed an issue with some gallery downloads that were causing the game to hang.
- Fixed several bugs that would result in incorrect relationship states between Sims.
- For players using the “cas.fulleditmode” cheat to go back and adjust Sims after they’ve been created, note that using this cheat will still allow you to manually select invalid relationships. Please exercise caution when changing relationships while using this cheat.
- The automated filtering used for Gallery uploads was unintentionally blocking the words “gay”, “homosexual”, or “homosapien”. It has now been fixed and these terms will not be blocked or prevented.
- Fixed a crash that would result if a block without walls was saved as a room.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.