The sixteenth update to The Sims 4 was released on April 13, 2015. This patch updated the game to PC Version 22.214.171.1240 and Mac Version 126.96.36.1990.
Official patch notesEdit
While everybody else has been trying to "Get to Work", SimGuruGnome has been trying to "Get Some Time Off" for a while now. We took pity on him and let him out of his cave temporarily.
Here's a small round of fixes to rein in a few pesky problems…
- Issues Fixed
- Our overly-friendly visitors from Sixam were a bit too amorous. We've reduced the frequency of alien abductions and further reduced the frequency of male pregnancy thereafter. We know our men are good looking but that's no excuse!
- We've fixed a couple issues in the Medical career that could cause problems for actions around repairing broken medical equipment or transferring a patient case. A career in medicine can be grueling for anybody, but nobody wants to be given an impossible task.
- We've upgraded the firmware on our cameras to prevent larger photos from appearing too dark. We’ve also fixed an issue that was causing screenshots to come out blurry.
- So what did five say to three about… you know what? I don't have a joke for this. Save Error 531 is bad and we fixed a couple situations that would cause it to occur.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a crash when doing sciencey stuff during the Scientist career.
- Is your Sim unsatisfied with their love life? Maybe it's all that alien affection they've been getting, or maybe it's the stress from their new careers, but our Sims have been leaving their partners with an unsatisfied moodlet. We've conducted some remedial WooHoo education and Sims should now be better about taking care of their partner's needs.
- Fixed an issue where children and teens weren't getting school credit if they were coming home in a mood not explicitly approved by their school. Harsh!
- A recent update mistakenly removed some items from teens, but they’re back now. Teens can wear heels again! Fashionable teen Sims can once again experience unnecessary foot pain in the name of looking good.
- We fixed a few unintended issues on our side that caused problems with certain types of CAS Custom Content.
That's all for this quick update. Most of these fixes started as feedback from the community and we couldn't do it without your help and support. -SimGuruGnome's Understudy